Happy Wednesday! How about checking in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

How's your week been so far?

-----------------------------------------------------

My dad who lives here locally, just called to ask if I was doing anything today. I answered him by saying I was doing 'nothing with nobody'! ;)

Man. Yesterday was one of those days where I was running all day. Between dropping kids off at school,meetings, haircuts, errands, soccer games, chores, the bank and a pack meeting I was just worn out!

Don't know about you but I don't handle stress well. I am laid back and prefer not having a schedule. I like "Island Time" better. :D So today I am not doing much at all except smoking and a few chores. Heck, I may not even get out of my jammies til noon. And you can't stop me. Hehe!!!

How are y'all doing this week? How are the plants lookin?

Come on now folks. Let's see how ya are! Check in. Atleast tell SmokinMom hello or something. :(

If you're a lurker, come out of hiding and introduce yourself. Everyone has something worth contributing here. :) Well, maybe not me. Hehe. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh.

Good Wednesday morning to you!

Sipping green tea and having a bowlful of Mango. I'm feeling lazy today so I wont be any hurry to get dressed either.

Hi bsdwolf! Fresh mango. YUM!!!!

What's your favorite fruit? Mine's always been plain ol navel oranges. Clementine tangerines on occassion too. Guess I am a sweet citrus kinda gal. :)

Good wed. to ya SmokinMom. The only good thing realy about today in my area is today is the only day till sunday it aint gonna rain.

You lucky duck, send some rain my way. We are still water rationing in these parts!!! :)

Now, go out and enjoy some sunshine while you have a chance. :D

Latest posts

Back