Harlequin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranek Icewalker

Reaction score
Anyone tried Harlequin?

I got ahold of some clones they are pretty hard to find its a sativa that was bred for high CBD content instead of high THC like most modern strains,the CBD content is around 7-10% and the THC is 5-7% so it gives you really good pain relief and not a strong head buzz, it finishes in about 70ish days, its clone only right now, from a MMJ club in San Fransisco bay area.

Ive been looking for something that helps relieve my knee pain, without having to be walking around completely ripped.

never heard of it.

numbers seem out of whack...but hey ur not alone. the pain relief with no fouchlock sounds beneficial for a lot of hard workin people.

weedtracker.com/cannabis/topic/253731-harlequin-clone/

harborside is meh...i know the hype, but i drove 500miles to world famous Oaklands Oaksterdam. I recieved a Black Domina with root aphids, a OG kush that tested 11% THC (which i put a hit out on the mom and pulled an office space trash the copier on its bit**as* in my backyard).

Sorry for the rant, i just had bad luck.

I did however get my Lemon Skunk Breed mom that I bred with OG18 from Oakland...

but still, just keep an eye out. Big shops are
more likely to have pests.

I picked up the clone at a local Club so i didnt have to drive to Harborside, so im hoping it worth the hype.

THC content doesnt matter to me, ill just burn more so i dont care if its low THC i want that pain relief without having to be smoke so much im retarded.

Dude root aphids are the worst, i got a infestation from some clones i got in Garden grove, wiped out my entire grow room, had to take out all my plants.

Yea new cuttings can suck. and whats worse is having to pay for new problems. I dont see a grow or smoke report listed online anywhere, you should pioneer it here at MP.C! lol 1st online grow journal of it bro.

:)

:48:

good luck!!!

In high times Dec. 2010 Harlequin is medicinal strain of the month......the artical says cannatonic a CBD enriched hybryd was the prior months strain.....and that they are comparible with CBD amounts...The article says that 98% of strains tested from thousands of strains are below 1% CBD These two strains are simular that they are high in CBD... the article says 4.9% to 8% CBD in Harlequin

I might just have to do the grow journal for this harlequin if no one else has.

Yea jungle i found pretty much the same info about it.

heres a couple links if anyone wants to have a look

hxxp://www.cannabissearch.com/strains/harlequin/
hxxp://www.medicalmarijuana411.com/strains/harlequin/

Might start my Journal tomorrow :)

I like the Office Space reference OGK:D . Micheal Bolton is F-in funny.

Latest posts

Back