Harsh cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
So at my dispensary there is one brand that no matter what strain they package it’s harsh. I mean really harsh as in chemical like.

Could that be over fertilization?

I tried it and it was not harsh to me. Maybe you got the covid?
52DC07D4-F487-40D9-A976-2E6814AC9B83.gif

Just kidding around KGB. Leaving a lot of sugar leaf in the product doesn’t help for smoothness for sure. And if you didn’t grow it or know who did, you don’t know what they used to beef up their yield

Yeah the PGR is some bad shit.
As for Sugar leaves. I put them in a freezer bag and into the freezer. My Wife puts them on Pizza, in Spaghetti,and stuff like that. They taste fking great baked on a pizza.
But I wouldn't smoke them. To much material versus trichomes for my liking.

Yeah the PGR is some bad shit.
As for Sugar leaves. I put them in a freezer bag and into the freezer. My Wife puts them on Pizza, in Spaghetti,and stuff like that. They taste fking great baked on a pizza.
But I wouldn't smoke them. Too much material versus trichomes for my liking.
Hmmmmm, may have to try sprinkling a thing or two.

They do bring some fun color to your food. When I make a pizza for my girls, I put a beautiful thick indica leaf that I got during trim and dried in a book till flat right smack dab in the middle of it, then sprinkle sugar leaf parsley all over it so everyone gets a little sugar. The middle leaf melts into the cheese perfectly and all my girls think they are stoned when they eat a piece. i think it makes them drink more wine…

They do bring some fun color to your food. When I make a pizza for my girls, I put a beautiful thick indica leaf that I got during trim and dried in a book till flat right smack dab in the middle of it, then sprinkle sugar leaf parsley all over it so everyone gets a little sugar. The middle leaf melts into the cheese perfectly and all my girls think they are stoned when they eat a piece. i think it makes them drink more wine…
Martha Stewart could learn a thing or two from you, the hostess with the mostest(weed)….

Latest posts

Back