harsh weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfee

Reaction score
i dried my krinkle a little faster than normal and it has a hot and harsh but sweet and strong taste. i would like to know if i can mellow it out a little.

Hi wolfee, welcome to the site.:D
How did you dry it?

-SSF-

Throw a couple fans leaves in with your bud or use a piece of lettuce.

time to read up on some hashing possibilities

be a shame to hash this herb just want to smooth the smoke out a little

Add a small ball of white bread to your jar.... slightly smaller than a marble works well on a 1/4oz

Best investment I made for using mj was a vaporizer. Very mild and the flavor really comes thru.

wolfee said:
i dried my krinkle a little faster than normal and it has a hot and harsh but sweet and strong taste. i would like to know if i can mellow it out a little.

Hi... Wolfee...
How did you got taste, what method did you followed during the flowering stage, did you used any of the flushing methods....

:holysheep:

wolfee said:

No. Pot that has been quick dried is almost always harsh. The mellowness comes with doing a proper cure. If it is too dry, there are ways to rehydrate it, but you will not get the mellow taste you get from a cured bud.

Latest posts

Back