harvest but still grow??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo_jo

Reaction score
Hi.. Well i have some AK47 ( from serious seeds) growing and there about 2+ weeks from harvest but still flowing like a mother at the bottom of the plants... am i able to chop most of the plant down but leave all the branchs that are starting to grow bud to continue to grow, or once i start to cut off to much off her shell just die??

oh and how safe is it truly to post pictures of your plants????

Thanks

I let the answer about chopping the plant to somebody else but regarding the security and the pictures I can tell you that unless your mother (if you still live with the family) comes to this site, gets a user name and navigates around and sees pictures of the wardrobe that she used to use and now is in your room, nobody will have a chance of coming to your house, just because of the pictures!! And unless, again, you are some kind of "wanted" from the police, any, and I mean any, move you do with any electronic media, you will be caught but not because you would post pictures but because of your logging in and IP address (computer address).
Somebody correct me here, if I'm wrong....
Anyway, pictures help other people to "see" and judging is easier.

lol thanks.. no im not on any wanted list lol or live with anyone. just paranoid.. even though i dont live in the states but right next door and just think there upto somthing fishy.. but i might have some pics up.

thanks again..

you can reveg yes. there are a couple ways to go about it. one being dont chop all your foliage off. theres a dude on here with an open thread thats fairly big i believe- and its all about reveg. ill see if i can find it, but look around and see if you come up with anything.

he came in a couple weeks ago and set me straight on some things- he has some good info in his thread

Hi thanks... actually im not look to reveg.. i should of explained it a bit better. basically my harvest is done in about 2 weeks.. but the thing is its still flowering ( make brand new flowers) so what i want to do is harvest 90% of the plant and let the leave the rest of the plant to continue to flower for a few more weeks to get everything out of this plant.. but would cutting off that say 80 to 90% of the plant just kill it off?? would the plant live wth only 20% of the plant still being there?

Latest posts

Back