harvest or wait?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rufflepuffle

Reaction score
So I'm finally getting there. After dealing with a process that I consider to have been a happy disaster, with early pests, overfeeding problems, broken stems and cat curiosity issues, I realise how much of a warrior spirit this Monster Skunk has. Learning so much at this point I still don't trust my judgement ... My first attempt was as much a success as a failure, so I have to ask, before ravaging my scissors all over Juliana. Is this considered milky cloud? I don't want much of a couch stone, pointing instead to an energetic and creative state of mind. Really considering about harvesting in 2-3 days, I just don't want t o do it too early. what do you think?
IMG_20221201_131824.jpg

IMG_20221201_131838.jpg

IMG_20221201_131858.jpg
IMG_20221201_131711.jpg

if that was my plant , i would wait about two more weeks

what does she smell like?
the smell is getting intense. It has Yesterday I turned of the carbon filter and left the tent open for a couple if hours and we could sense it from outside the house (the plant is on the second floor)

Definitely needs more time to grow or your harvest wont be as good. What kind of light are you growing under?

I'm more excited about the next one actually, there were a few really bad decisions along the way (I planted it almost 5 months ago)
Right know I'm still surprised that it got this far, even cactus haven't survived around for long
I still get excited and I have grown lots of plants over the years.

Latest posts

Back