Harvest pics, BUKU and Larry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buku in the Jaro.

Not alot, but very decent amount for Buku, and it smokes awesome, we smoked a few fluffy buds lastnight from the bottom of one of the stems and we got fried, i be happy.

Buku jars 004.JPG

This is the first of 5 Larry, this one isnt too big, but my house frigin stinks, real bad, my scissors and fingers are really really sticky.

The first pic, is what I cut yesterday and then got lazy, the seocnd pic was when i finnished up today.

Larry 1 001.JPG

Larry 1 010.JPG

Larry 1 003.JPG

Okay this will make for an interesting pic, I have 4 Larry to trim and and i dont have time, so im going to take the biggest buds off all 4 and trim them up, the other stuff the wife will trim later.

So here i go, pics to come shortly, heres my first victim.

last lar 002.JPG

So I trimmed the top half of 3 of the Larrys. I need to do the bottoms and another whole plant still, there is a ton here, the pic doesnt do it justice, i will be able to do some smaller grows in the new year.:) :D

lots o Larry 008.JPG

lots o Larry 010.JPG

lots o Larry 011.JPG

lots o Larry 001.JPG

lots o Larry 003.JPG

Thanks Rose and V.

The only good part of trimming, scissor hash.

sh 001.JPG

Oh man that looks yummy....I can't wait for my Larry's to come down. Nice job dman

Some much bud ... Congrats ... That hash in the pipe is super :aok:

Thanks HL and BHO.

I have to finnish trimming today, and i really really dont wanna, but i have to, LOL.

Awesome dman! How does the high of the Bubba compare to the Larry?

maineharvest said:
Awesome dman! How does the high of the Bubba compare to the Larry?

Thanks Maine, its not actually Bubba, Buku is Burmese Kush and its awesome, the hardest nuggs i have ever seen, very good smoke, it will definetly make a return in my room in the new year.

That Larry is making my mouth water!.Looks great Dman and the Buku too.. After seeing your Buku I just fished out my freebie fem Buku I got from Altitude last year.. Im going to germ it now... Nice Harvest you just can beat some Larry....peace Ryder...:icon_smile:

I know i have said this b4 but the Buku has impressed me like i never thought a freebie could, i hope yours comes out as good, keep me posted as i plan to order these in the future and i am curious as to whether i got lucky or is this strain pure gold.

dman1234 said:
I know i have said this b4 but the Buku has impressed me like i never thought a freebie could, i hope yours comes out as good, keep me posted as i plan to order these in the future and i am curious as to whether i got lucky or is this strain pure gold.

That's the way I felt about the Kandy Kush freebie I did that was Dank as hell and wonderful smoke. I want to buy a pack and see if I got lucky or what...:)

Hey dman is that Larry a clone or is that CaliConnection from seed? If I missed it forgive me... Serious Dank great Job man...Ive got my BUKU Germing with fingers crossed.. Yours look nice and crystally....:icon_smile:

Hey Dman, you got some dank hangin. :icon_smile: I'm freaking jealous man. :eek: Oh well, Just another strain to add to the list. Take care bro. PEACE! :)

Ryder said:
Hey dman is that Larry a clone or is that CaliConnection from seed? If I missed it forgive me... Serious Dank great Job man...Ive got my BUKU Germing with fingers crossed.. Yours look nice and crystally....:icon_smile:

Thanks, The Larry's are from seed from Cali Conn.

Latest posts

Back