Harvest pics, BUKU and Larry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually no they arent, they are clones from clones that are from seeds from CC. LOL

powerplanter said:
Hey Dman, you got some dank hangin. :icon_smile: I'm freaking jealous man. :eek: Oh well, Just another strain to add to the list. Take care bro. PEACE! :)

Thanks PP. :D

The 5th and final Larry, she sat in a dark room for almost 4 full days, for no other reason then i got busy, I am so glad to be done trimming for awhile.

I got a ton of Larry.

Nov 16 007.JPG

Nov 16 009.JPG

and my Next grow. A lot of Skunk. And the Knuck Man.

Nov 16 011.JPG

Nov 16 012.JPG

Attachments

• Nov 16 005.JPG
    Nov 16 005.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 48
You got a ton of fun then......:) Now go take a mandatory smoke break.

Your gonna be high for daze, LOL :stoned: . Nice looking Larry harvest. Stay safe, PEACE!!

Thanks PP and HL, im still smoking larry from my July harvest. LOL

That Larry is much bigger than I expected it to be. It looks like there are white hairs. How many weeks was that in bud.....for real now?? Almost never do I have white hairs left on my buds. Most strains I grow take 9 to 11 weeks. I ask because the buds don't look that frosty and I know how an extra week can turn commercially acceptable buds into personals that only your closest friends gets to try! I'm not trying to dog on you, so please don't take it that way.
I'm just a perfectionist, when it comes to certain things.

Then again, many of Cali Connections plants are out yielding my predictions. This is good because I just transplanted 1 Sour OG and 1 Chem Valley Kush into 20gal pots, at the MMC. They are both about 3'x2' with 8 - 12 terminal colas each. I'm afraid to know the final weight as they are not in 12/12 yet and our ceiling is 15 foot !!! There are one per light and they should all produce well over 1.5 lb. at 6 to 8 foot tall, with 16,000 watts. We are so excited for the Cali Wildfire which is a purple pheno, the Emerald Jack which is my favorite smoke, and the OG#18 at these sizes. I will be posting a grow journal of our DWC system and our soil room at the MMC, very soon. I have pictures, but I'm having problems getting them on the site because of size.....any suggestions??

MG Canna said:
That Larry is much bigger than I expected it to be. Then again, many of Cali Connections plants are out yielding my predictions. This is good because I just transplanted 1 Sour OG and 1 Chem Valley Kush into 20gal pots, at the MMC. They are both about 3'x2' with 8 - 12 terminal colas each. I'm afraid to know the final weight as they are not in 12/12 yet and our ceiling is 15 foot !!! There are one per light and they should all produce well over 1.5 lb. at 6 to 8 foot tall, with 16,000 watts. We are so excited for the Cali Wildfire which is a purple pheno, the Emerald Jack which is my favorite smoke, and the OG#18 at these sizes. I will be posting a grow journal of our DWC system and our soil room at the MMC, very soon. I have pictures, but I'm having problems getting them on the site because of size.....any suggestions??

sounds good, i lookk forward to your journal, I dont have much to suggest but I would tie her down if anything, not that height is an isssue for you, but my Larry's are the biggest producers i have grown, and can easily take over a room, i expect 4-7 ounces per plant under only 1200 watts and flowered at 24-30 inches now that i am famillar with her. jmo

Hey dman, I just harvested a buku. I like it. I wondered if yours had as much foliage as mine did. So many leaves to get rid of, the leafiest I have ever harvested. I am keeping it in my grow. Glad I cloned it, just wish it was easier to harvest.

Are you going to top your Larry's this time? I am going to top the buku more then I did last time and definitely do more lst. Fun to go through your journal again.

Rosebud said:
Hey dman, I just harvested a buku. I like it. I wondered if yours had as much foliage as mine did. So many leaves to get rid of, the leafiest I have ever harvested. I am keeping it in my grow. Glad I cloned it, just wish it was easier to harvest.

Are you going to top your Larry's this time? I am going to top the buku more then I did last time and definitely do more lst. Fun to go through your journal again.

Thnks Rose,

Glad you like your Buku, looking back Buku did have alot of leaves when they finnished, I am definetly going to top my larry this time, my Buku stayed small so i didnt do much to it, topped a few but most i left. Thanks for getting me to go through my old journal.

Latest posts

Back