Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:smoke1:

dman...that's just a beautiful thing.

ok thats crazy amount of the keemo. you lucky

Now, THAT is a thing of beauty,for sure. Kinda like a library of MaryJane.:icon_smile: I love it!

Thanks guys,

i think theres 7 strains there so its fun picking the next one.

I wanted to ask your opinion Dman. Looking back at those pics of mason jars, stacked up, if someone else was going to use those same type jars would you recommend them to try to look for smoked glass? Or is the mason glass enough to block any regular light from hitting the buds. I was reading that light is supposed to affect the THC , i'm not sure if they mean regular lighting from a light bulb or bright like the sun. I would never leave in sunlight of course, but i just wondered if reg lights affect them at all? Thus, smoked glass. ??

Solanero said:
I wanted to ask your opinion Dman. Looking back at those pics of mason jars, stacked up, if someone else was going to use those same type jars would you recommend them to try to look for smoked glass? Or is the mason glass enough to block any regular light from hitting the buds. I was reading that light is supposed to affect the THC , i'm not sure if they mean regular lighting from a light bulb or bright like the sun. I would never leave in sunlight of course, but i just wondered if reg lights affect them at all? Thus, smoked glass. ??

Well smoked glass certainly wouldnt hurt, I leave the jars in the boxes they came in so no light gets to them, i also use the sleeve of a few old shirts for the jars im smoking from so again no light issues, but if you can find smoked glass go for it.

beautiful...i read you dont weight it but knew what it was by the jars..so what did you end up getting combined off the 9 lovely ladies....and what sixe are those jars...gal/half gal...

buddogmutt said:
beautiful...i read you dont weight it but knew what it was by the jars..so what did you end up getting combined off the 9 lovely ladies....and what sixe are those jars...gal/half gal...

They are 34oz jars or 1 litre, how much i dont know but i would guess 20-25 ounces.

here are the covers i was talking about a couple of posts ago.

old dress socks.

covers99 001.JPG

great covers...lol..love it..plants came out DYNOMITE....great job

Latest posts

Back