Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

I will be bringing down 9 plants over the next 7-10 days, i will be posting them here.

First is Burmese Kush, not a huge producer but EXCELLENT Smoke, she may have underachieved because she was surrounded by monsters, very dense nugs.

BK 003.JPG

BK 004.JPG

BK 005.JPG

BK 002.JPG

Congrats Nicely done.

By the way your names in the MVP hat this month

Nice nugz homey.......I am pulling up a seat so I can get a good look at these. Bring em on....:D

Thanks,

Anyone interested in an early finnisher should try Burmese Kush, she was about 20% amber at 7 weeks.

dman1234 said:
Thanks,

Anyone interested in an early finnisher should try Burmese Kush, she was about 20% amber at 7 weeks.

Very good to know.....she is a nice strain for those peeps who might be growing autos for their quick turn around. They cld keep a mom of this around and run from clone and get that same quick turn around but with better smoke and no need to keep buying beans.

Dang, at seven weeks!

Cant wait to see the rest, Congrats dman.

dman1234 said:
I will be bringing down 9 plants over the next 7-10 days, i will be posting them here.

First is Burmese Kush, not a huge producer but EXCELLENT Smoke, she may have underachieved because she was surrounded by monsters, very dense nugs.

Looks great--I'll take quality over quantity every time.

Thanks, the pics of the B kush is today at 9 weeks.

I'm going to do another one today, its from the seeds i made NL x unknown.

This is my Fav smoke.

there are 13 branches all the same height with similar sized buds.

NL#1 002.JPG

NL#1 003.JPG

Lookin great man looks like a nice week ahead of you :)

thanks for the info on the burmese. wow that is like 45 days or so. good lookin stuff aye or watever the canadians say

Mountain209man said:
thanks for the info on the burmese. wow that is like 45 days or so. good lookin stuff aye or watever the canadians say

Thanks

I guess it could vary from Pheno to Pheno but it was 20% at 7 weeks.

LOL, we say Eh.

For Hippy and anyone else wondering the Burmese came from the tude, TH seeds.

lol:)
good lookin stuff aye or watever the canadians say
that almost as good as some thinkin we live in igloos lmfao:rofl: :rofl: not malkin you mountain man, just like lol @ stoners.
it's EH! Dman you got that shat going on very well 4 a canadian EH! & we are all not like bob & doug mackenzie, eh! just with keemo, EH!

It looks awesome, man. I have a couple of weeks before I am ready to harvest my first grow... you motivate me!

what about your blue widow and your darkstar im anxious to see those as mine are almost done!!!

bout time you got some meds so you can stop terrorizing the neighborhood in that helmut and boxers. lmao...

looks like you took that bk to death. that should get you one with the couch cushions d.:hubba:

nice grow man...peace...

KaptainKush said:
what about your blue widow and your darkstar im anxious to see those as mine are almost done!!!

Thanks all.

BW and darkstar will be coming soon, along with Critical +, Larry OG Kush and HDF, my Darksatr is a monster, will be a huge yielder, but slow too finnish.

Latest posts

Back