harvest question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannie420

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I need some advice. I have 2 plants with hudge buds but very little resin. The buds are thick and leafy and now most of the leaves are dying!! The pistals are 75% amber/brownish and what resin is there is mostly clear. Do I keep watch and dont worry about the dying leaves in the bud and keep watching the tricomes.They haven't had nutes in 2+ weeks anticipating harvest. Bye the way I harvested 3 other plants from the same batch of bag seeds 3 and 4 weeks ago.(all started at same time) Sorry I have no pics.

The trichomes WILL turn amber... just wait dude!

Amber trichromes means couchlock and most people don't do that. most people harvest when the crystals are round and full and clear on about 80% of the plant.

The drying leaves sound like too much N, although I agree that you shouldn't have that problem if you stopped feding a while ago.

You didn't stop water at the same time as the feeding did you? probably not, but if you did, then, of course, drought could be a problem.

She sounds like a throwback. A throwback to a size increasing but low THC grandma/greatgrandpa or such. So, oh well, just go ahead and harvest when you feel like you've got the best from her>>>maybe when the crystal heads are 77-78% round and full.

Most ppl prefer 50/50 clear to amber. It really depends how u like your high. 50/50 is my fave.... and most others... especially with the bigger buds.

Latest posts

Back