Harvested!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
So if anyone remembers my posts, Im the one that flowered with floro's.

AK-47......lots of little buds, and some good ones.....

what do you all think?

IM000945.JPG

IM000947.JPG

IM000949.JPG

IM000950.JPG

IM000951.JPG

IM000952.JPG

Very good man! I'm impressed that you got that much bud. How many lumens per/sq.ft did you have with only flo's?

Stoney Bud said:
Very good man! I'm impressed that you got that much bud. How many lumens per/sq.ft did you have with only flo's?

Um like 19,500 for a cabinet 2x3x5 mostly horizontal 4' tubes with two cfl's right on thop of the plant.

Thanks i was pleasently suprised as well!

bobbak67 said:
Um like 19,500 for a cabinet 2x3x5 mostly horizontal 4' tubes with two cfl's right on thop of the plant.

So you had 3,250 lumens per/sq.ft.

I always tell everyone that 3,000 is the minimum lumens per/sq.ft. and I'm glad to see an example of what that will do.

Thanks.

Congrats on a fine harvest bobbak67. Be sure and give us a smoke report when it's dry and cured. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Congrats on a fine harvest bobbak67. Be sure and give us a smoke report when it's dry and cured. ;)

Ya for sure!!

Planning on getting a 250 watt HPS for that cabinet, any suggestions for heat transfer or anything else to think about...will also be getting a dehumidifier soon!!

B

how many days did you let your ak go?? im at day 60 still looks like she can do more but thinking of chopin one down..

jo_jo said:
how many days did you let your ak go?? im at day 60 still looks like she can do more but thinking of chopin one down..

Well I harvested early due to mildew issues, could have let them go another week!
Your plant will let you know when it is ready to chop!! Dont go by how many days and such because each enviroment is different.

OK feels dry now what??? Let it dry for another 2 days to be safe then put into mason jar?

bobbak67 said:

Good job, bob - impressive grow. I'm a floro man myself.

Nelson

bobbak67 said:
OK feels dry now what??? Let it dry for another 2 days to be safe then put into mason jar?
If it's dry toss it in a jar. Be sure you open the jar atleast once a day for 20 minutes at a time then close the jar back up. Keep it in a cool dry dark place. ;)

Will do...........thanks TBG.....Will be ordering a 400 watt HPS for my next grow!!!

Cant wait to see the difference!

Ok everyone........FINAL word is 1.25 oz of GREAT bud!!!!!!!

Not bad for floro's........

Hey TBG, anything to look for or worry about during the jar curing??

Latest posts

Back