Has anyone Grown Seeds that are good for humid areas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosterMan

Who was that Guy
Reaction score
Looking for advice on a proven seed that handles Moisture (rain) and humidity (over 70-90%) for outdoor growing?
I hear a lot of seeds claiming to be good, but has anyone grown any really good ones personally?

Looking for advice on a proven seed that handles Moisture (rain) and humidity (over 70-90%) for outdoor growing?
I hear a lot of seeds claiming to be good, but has anyone grown any really good ones personally?
Great question Pute. Me and boo are looking for sure…

I never had the problem but once. It was a steady rain for 7 days in a row at harvest time, and I wasn't smart enough to take a leaf blower out and dry 'em up a little. If it was a reoccurring problem, I'd just check out strains that come from wet, humid regions like South East Asian types, etc.
LOL Stoner

Hey, she was thinkin' about ya 'cause it's yer birthday! That, and the morning joint she smoked......

I never had the problem but once. It was a steady rain for 7 days in a row at harvest time, and I wasn't smart enough to take a leaf blower out and dry 'em up a little. If it was a reoccurring problem, I'd just check out strains that come from wet, humid regions like South East Asian types, etc.

Hey, she was thinkin' about ya 'cause it's yer birthday! That, and the morning joint she smoked......
True I admit it 💕

Im not Putes Fuckkking Stoner LOL

Latest posts

Back