has anyone grown these seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbait

Reaction score
Getting ready to start 2nd grow with a lot of help from many people on this forum first went very well. I was looking at DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush fem man they get a lot of money them are they worth it.if I remember right it was 130.00 for 5 seeds. and how is it to grow indoors thanks for your help

I haven't grown that but that seems insanely expensive. My top price i will pay is 10 bucks a seed.

What kind of strain are you looking for and maybe we can find something comparable.

On my second grow, I wouldn't be worried about such an expensive seed. It may matter when you are a top tier grower. But with the experience you likely have, I think you should save your money.

You have a very good point yarddog my first indoor grow I used Supper Silver Haze and it turned out very good this time I'm looking for something that if I hit after supper I will sit there until bedtime if you know what I mean

I've heard papaya is a decent hitter. I'm vegging a girl now. From what I hear, its a couch locker for sure.

Start a thread about strains. Most people here would love to help you select your next run! Plenty of real world reviews and opinions.

every dna strain i've touched has been killer except for kandy kush x skunk. i did not care for it as it was not a good yielder and taste was not all that. could ahve been bad pheno too, but i highly recommend dna.

I have heard the Holy Grail Kush is really good but I haven't tried it myself. If you run it, you need to do a journal so we can watch it grow :)

every dna strain i've touched has been killer except for kandy kush x skunk. i did not care for it as it was not a good yielder and taste was not all that. could ahve been bad pheno too, but i highly recommend dna.

Good to know DFW... would you pay 130 for 5 seeds? wow...

$130 for five seeds is insane! You can get so many good seeds for so much cheaper from any seedbank! I would definitely start with something else...buy those seeds after a few grows if you're still interested.

I really don't think that there is any strain that outshines all others so much that it justifies a price like that. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of great strains and crosses out there.

And I don't think that you are going to find something like you are looking for--"I'm looking for something that if I hit after supper I will sit there until bedtime". I have been looking for a knock-me-out at night strain for many years and have found nothing that does what you want. Just look for a nice easy to grow mostly indica strain with the characteristics that come closest to what you want.

I really don't think that there is any strain that outshines all others so much that it justifies a price like that. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of great strains and crosses out there.

And I don't think that you are going to find something like you are looking for--"I'm looking for something that if I hit after supper I will sit there until bedtime". I have been looking for a knock-me-out at night strain for many years and have found nothing that does what you want. Just look for a nice easy to grow mostly indica strain with the characteristics that come closest to what you want.

I think after many decades of smoking it's hard to find a true couch lock strain to put us down for the count........... Have you tried a tincture? I made some that'll put down me and in a state of stupidity.......... which explains some gaps in my postings here........... 3 ml is all it takes.

Smoked some Holy Grail. Was not all that. Chucky is much better.

Grower13--I haven't made any tinctures in a while. It is hard sometimes to get enough bud to make it worth while. I am in an illegal state, but try to grow enough to provide 2-3others with bud. I have 2 very good friends that are disabled and my sis has renal issues and is not able to take any kind of normal painkillers as they are damaging to the kidneys. I will have an indica hybrid coming down soon--I think I will take a bit and make a tincture...sleep is starting to be a problem.

I do like Chucky, too, but it certainly is not a knock me out strain, it is more of a get off your butt and do something strain--hard to go wrong with anything that has Cindy in it.

I have really big hopes for my LA Confidential.. I will let you know.

THG...Let Chucky go longer. Quite a change from an early harvest(53).

FYI I just finished up the last of my Blueberry OG :( and I found the longer it cured, the better pain relief I was getting from it. When I first began smoking it, I got pretty sleepy high with less pain relief. I flowered it to about 10% amber. I bet if I had flowered it to 30-40% or higher amber, it would've been even better as sleepy time or pain relief. I am definitely going to try to get more of it and try it again.

I have never found anything with Cindy in it to put me down, regardless of how long I let it go, but I can give it a try.

Hush, i learned that the longer the cure the more the thc converts to cbd and the thca loses the a. Age decarbs pot as well as the oven apparently.

That is interesting but it makes complete sense. Actually good to know. I may get that Blueberry OG back and grow it longer to get more amber to see how good it is for pain. :)

Latest posts

Back