Has anyone had a similar experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwolf

Reaction score
This is a pretty long story but i'd just like someone to assure me on what happened, or if they have had a similar experience.

Whats going on guys, i'd like to start off by saying that i've only done weed once in my life, and i will never do it again.

I tried it about a month ago and had the worst time of my life on it.

It all started off with me wanting to try it, just so i could have the experience. So i called up one of my friends, and he let me do it and looked after me. So we had about 5 nuggets... It was a bit hard to smoke through a pipe but i kept going at it, holding it in and what not...3 nuggets later i'm like **** this dude i don't even want to try it anymore, so i stand up and EVERYthing is brighter... he asks me " yo are you feeling it? " And i reply " nah, everything is brighter though " so we walk inside ( we were originally on his back porch ) and alls i remember is going up the stairs and immediately sitting on his couch.. and the last thought that ran through my head was... " As soon as i get home... I'm going to sleep " ( i was EXTREMELY tired )

Then i guess i passed out or something, because when i woke up... my eyes felt... idk how to explain it, when i tried to open them it felt like there was honey inside of them? and i saw something that looked like a honey comb haha...

So then i stand up and im like **** i'm dreaming! but... it wasn't a dream? and thats what COMPLETELY FUCKED me OVER... Because i felt like i was dreaming the whole time, and i just felt really insecure... and my friend made it worst because i'm trying to call him and he was like ignoring me, which made me feel like a ghost or something, but then i finally talked to him, still felt like i was dreaming... but we put some visine in my eyes, and then for some stange reasons hes like aww come on dude don't cry.. and im like *** im not crying.. but when i looked in the mirror i didn't see me.. and everything was cloudy just like i was dreaming..

So we start heading back to my house ( it was an EXTREMELY hot day, around 95 ) and i can't feel the heat, but my mouth is extremely dry, and he's just playing music, i was scared but i was rapping my *** off... i was trying very hard to rap to the song ( i knew the songs fluently ) but he kept telling me i was going too fast or too slow which was a bit freaky... because i was startin to feel like i was ok and back in control...

So we head back to my house, and i thank him for being there with me because i honestly would have freaked out if he wasn't there.

So i walk inside.. i try to start up my laptop because i love listening to music on it, it always calms me, but it wont start up lol so im like DAMNIT

so i watch the simpsons because thats like my favorite show.. and i remember saying stupid stuff like aww man barts in trouble! stuff that i normally wouldn't say, just making comments...

But what freaked me out is i was concentrating on the t.v... and all of a sudden the t.v. like freezes... and barts looking at me.. and im looking at him thinking.. aww **** the t.v. messed up again, but his eyes turn into a diamond shape, then his face just gets corrupt, and i run upstairs because im freaking out.. so i lay down in my bed... and whenever my heart beats ( which was like 1000 mph! ) i can feel like im vibrating, my whole body..

so i decide to take a shower because that always calms me down... so i try to, and i do, but only like a minute went by..

and like it was just a really scary experience, i was paranoid the whole time because i felt like nothing existed... i just felt like i was gonna be high forever, like this feeling would go away, and even when i think about it to this day i feel like nothing is real, anyone know what i can do?

sorry for such a long story!

EDIT
SITE RULES <---- "click"

Everyone has their limits, you just pushed it a little... If you ever get courage to try again, take a few puffs and wait for ten minutes, then take a few more puffs... Smoking three joints in a row, in a short time and for the first time is asking for trouble...

Grow your own, smoke your own, you know whats in it....if it flips ya out know to smoke a lesser potent strain. ;)
As said above...moderation is key. ;)

lol well i'd never do it again, we smoked in a pipe btw so it was 3 nuggets not 3 whole joints man. hah i think im just gonna say forget drugs.

High NW.. sorry to hear about your 'bad trip'..
Remember the alternatives: glue rots your brain, speed rots your teeth, and alcohol will make you barff.
So you got a little paridoid.
You must have liked it somewhat.. you're here.. registered.. and talkin about it..

Try it again.. don't smoke as much.. By the way.. did you have your clothes on when you next realized? LOL!!!!

If you're female.. then your 'friend' probably wanted to be more 'friendly' (LOL!!), if, OTOH,
you are a male.. your friend is either gay or stupid (<<<<UTOH!)

My question is: Where did he get that weed! Do you know the strain name?? LOL!!! I want some!

Quite a story there. Sorry you had such a bad experience with it. It's curious because I've never had those experiences from smoking, well, execpt for the sleeping part. Almost sounds like there may have been something more than marijuana in that pipe. I never got paranoid smoking herb. coke did that for me which is why I quit doing that years and years ago.

Try a milder strain next time :)

when was the last time someone smoked so much weed they blacked out and barfed in their sleep while they were laying on their back....and died?

cannibis IS an herb.

Dont smoke as much next time....or maybe its just not your time yet. ;)

My bad guys, didn't mean to call it a drug, i know its an herb. i just meant drugs in general. and yes i think my friend is stupid lol... Idk man..

Sounds like a blood pressure thing. I have abnormally low blood pressure and when I smoke if I stand up really quick I get a nice headrush (I consider it a freebie!). Probably best not to smoke so much. Cornelius' advice is the way to go. Take your time man! If it's not your thing it's not your thing, don't stress it. Marijuana does have a tenancy to alter respiratory rates, heart rates, BP levels so keep that in mind next time you decide to smoke yourself silly!

LOL .she is just a first timer and from the sounds of it might have been a very strong strain... Like all of the above....Next time dont take so much take a hit relax wait maybe half anhour to an hour hit it again..Then the all mighty munchies will come..Then nap time...Hope your next time is better.

Man that story was crazy man
the first time I did weed a LOOOONG time ago, I was dissapointed as well in a way
I mean, it has it's fun parts, but it also has it's not so great parts.
I remember the first time I got high
It wasn't the first time I smoked, the first time I smoked I onl got stoned
and to me, theres a difference between HIGH an stoned.
I prefer Stoned to be really buzzed, like a calm high, a high where Im chill, I think alot, I talk, I can act normal an everything, but I just think alot more an **** cause I love to think when I smoke. It helps me deal with **** without freakin' out ya know.
Well, the first time I got high, I was laughing so hard endlessly for hours man
I smoked some strong KB that was VERY well grown 0.0" But yeah, I was high all day and all night, I was wondering when it was gonna end. I got high with a friend cause I gave him some of my stuff an we smoked it all together, he smoked before too, not alot, but never got high, UNTIL I GAVE HIM THAT STUFF I HAD hahaha ^^" But yeah, so he was driving an was like, "iiii don't liiiike thiiis!" and his eyes were red as hell an he was laughin' hard an **** an freakin' out an stuff, I was more experienced than he was so I was laughin' and havin' a ball, I had not a care or wrry in the world man. So we drove back to his house to relax an chill an sober up so we could go out for the rest of the day and night like we had planned (We smoked in the early afternoon).
So we get there, and IMMEDIATELY go to the kitchen haha ^^" He gets out a loaf of raisin bread an he eats a piece or two and then goes right to the couch an lays down.
I however had stoner intentions like a motherf***er! haha ^^'
I went on the couch that was in the living room, and I sat there with a bag of dorito's, pepsi's, watching tv, eating beef jerky as well, and it seemed so short of time, but before I knew it, it was nighttime. and my other friend who lives across the street from my friend at the time whom I smoked with, and he came over an sat on the couch an looked at me an laughed. Me an him then both ate dorito's and watched tv for another hour or two. The whole time I was watching tv, I knew I was watching the tv, but I never knew what I was watchin ON the tv hahaha ^^"
I then layed down an went to sleep to wake up the next day in the early afternoon. me and my friend who smoked were dissapointed cause we HATE wasting our days an we felt like we did then.

The reason that happend was cause even though I was experienced, I was still a beginner in everything, and I smoked STRONG stuff. When you start out, start on jut a bit of some mid-grade stuff ya know
Unless you wanna blitz it haha ^^"

There's a number of factors that could have contributed to your situation.

Too potent of a strain, especially for a first timer.

Smoked too much. How many bowl packs did you smoke? I know you said 3 nuggets but...

The weed could have had something unnatural in it (dusted, pesticide, etc...). I have fallen to tainted weed once, it made me hallucinate.

Maybe weed is just not for you. I've actually seen a friend vomit after a smoke session, although he's the only person I've ever seen get sick from weed.

Was the pipe a metal one? from my experience, metal pipes can be pretty harsh so maybe that's why it was hard to smoke as you said. Glass is my favorite, stone is cool too. Some strains are harsher than others too though, and it also depends on how it was grown. There are many factors, and I'm sure I left a bunch out.

If you ever decide to try weed a again, just take a few hits. You don't need to hold it in long either, that's not necessary. I used to hold it in when I was younger, but now it tends to give me headaches if I do. Plus, I'm not really for getting totally cooked like I used to back in the day.

Marijuana is a wonderful thing, I think everyone should be able to enjoy it. Just don't start too young! I was 10 when I first smoked (I'm 24 now). And don't do drugs, just herbs ;)

Bob480 said:
I've actually seen a friend vomit after a smoke session, although he's the only person I've ever seen get sick from weed.
I saw a friend pee his pants once when he was high, does this count as getting sick? Someone even tried to help him by suggesting they spilled bong water on him(even though he knew he didn't) and the guy still insisted that is was pee because he could feel it running down his legs... I guess weed isn't for everyone, lol...

Latest posts

Back