Has anyone missed me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really am sorry about that... life sometimes gets in the way and stears us away from our passions, but if it truly is your passion you always find your way back! I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends! I hear the end of the world as we know it is near, so if that's true, I need as many friends as I can get! 🙂
I think the Poles have started their shift already, Have you noticed the Very High winds all over the entire planet lately?

I really am sorry about that... life sometimes gets in the way and stears us away from our passions, but if it truly is your passion you always find your way back! I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends! I hear the end of the world as we know it is near, so if that's true, I need as many friends as I can get! 🙂
OK I forgive you this time just like I did that Cheat of a Girlfriend ( but that was a huge mistake) When can I move back in, and Joeb can we borrow that G Box Truck?

I feel the same way, but I'll never get the Old Hen to follow me, so I guess I'm staying here. I was born in Genesee county, raised in Genesee county, and lived my entire life in Genesee county. I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Besides, I'd just wind up in the bottom of a sinkhole if I moved to Florida.
And Only drinks Genesee Beer
1649246279053.png

you're such a chump joe, you're too easy...gettin old comes with 2 options...only 1 has a happy ending...I chose to enjoy it the best I can with what still works...I need bigger scopes as I age...I'd like to think I'm in better shape now than I was 15 years ago, at least in my mind I am...I know I'm quite handsome... :rolleyes:
I still will Love ya Boo no matter how Ornery you look

Well idk I was in a bad accident 4-5 years ago coma messed my memory up little hazy but that name seems really familiar and my names Well mine KiNdBuD✌
I've been on and off of here lots Joined in 06
WoW ,I suggest every Monday you get your prostate checked .It woulnt help with your memory loss but you will remember ever Monday at least ...IMHO !
Glad you are better !

Be Very Careful Hippie just trying to swoon you to add you to his stable .
Nope. Got a really small stable, and there's already a filly in it.
Notice I'm smart enough not to call her an old mare? I have to sleep sometime, ya know.

Latest posts

Back