Has anyone missed me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone is always stopping by with weed they think will impress me. I'm always polite and greatful. Honestly, I've yet to be impressed. I've yet to feel I got my $ worth from a dispensery. I remember when I was a pot smoking teen with my friends and we would fantasize of how great it would be to be able to buy a pack of joints out of a vending machine like you could cigarettes! Hahaha! If we only knew!
Right, gray ash all the way and it’s still burning man

What's it been? 12 yrs? Pots legal here in my state now. What joke! Glad I know how to grow excellent hydro thanks to all my lovers on this site! So, how has everyone been!? Anyone miss me? Hahaha ha 😆 I seen the thread "original old fart club" and I saw no body familiar. Maybe I didn't look far enough back.. well... any who, just thought I'd see what's up with everyone and how folks are liking the changes of the cannabis world.
I’m new here and nice vibe, I ate some butter and I’m really stoned.😵‍💫

What's it been? 12 yrs? Pots legal here in my state now. What joke! Glad I know how to grow excellent hydro thanks to all my lovers on this site! So, how has everyone been!? Anyone miss me? Hahaha ha 😆 I seen the thread "original old fart club" and I saw no body familiar. Maybe I didn't look far enough back.. well... any who, just thought I'd see what's up with everyone and how folks are liking the changes of the cannabis world.

Welcome back llikebigbuds just found your thread. MP is a much better place. Have Fun🤪

Latest posts

Back