has anyone snuck seeds into us from amsterdam..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
Yeah i plan on taking a trip in the near future and was wanting to sneak seeds back. Is it possibile?

I havent, but..... A good friend of mine just got back and he was packin some serious seeds.

I will ask him how he got them in tomorrow. He brought like 250 seeds.

I am curious as well now. I will post what I find out tomorrow.

seeds would be easy, just put them in something else besides a plastic bag, some drug dogs are actually trained to sniff for baggies and not just the drug.

Aparently, He had them in a stick of deoderant.....?? I guess he unscrewed the deaoderant and put them under the plastic thing that holds the deoderant.:rolleyes:

I thought he something better than that. Dont know if I would eevn try this method...???

All that trouble to bring back some ruined seeds.:hitchair:

You have to mule to be 100% safe, the thought grosses me out, what you do is put whatever inside a condom, wrap it tight, put that inside another condom, wrap and tie the end, swallow it, if you get past this bit without showing your last meal on the floor of the airport, your home free, then all you have to do it wait, yes, you understand what im saying.

I simply buy off the net, saves me poking my fingers in shizzle

that so nasty! i know people who have brought things back like that. also you can seal them up in something real tight and put them in a full shampo bottle. let us know how it works out and your method. if we don't hear from you then we'll assume it didn't go as planned. good luck

I put mine in a container with some herbal medication (legal) I bought and put it with the rest of the stuff in the plastic bags they hand out in airports.

I've done it. I've brought back seeds on a couple of trips.
Was a trip to visit the Sagarmatha seed shop. :eek:

I've also snuck back weed & hash, but I wouldn't recommend it. I was taking a chance of not being subject to a random search. Being older & 'straight' looking, I haven't been singled out for a search on 5 trips. But that's not to say it couldn't happen. For the record, I put the seeds & weed in two layers of 'smelly-proof' bags with coffee bags in between, wrapped that in balck plastic & then placed that in dirty jeans in my dirty laundry bag in my suitcase. I was lucky three times, but I won't do it again. It was just too tempting bringing back 3-5 grams of about 25 different stains. AHHHHHH memories, the weeks after those successful trips back. ;) :D

I once brought some seeds back and had no trouble at all-- I put them in my suitcase inside a bag of trail mix. They were not in their own container--I mixed them into the trail mix. Worked like a charm--the only problem was that when I got home I had to sift through the trail mix to find and remove all the seeds.

I think that sounds like a great idea. Mail the seeds to yourself before you leave. I wouldn't want to be caught trying to smuggle that into the US. The trail mix idea is a good idea also. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

those are some good ideas but i really like the one were you mail it to your safe i would do it that way to

HippyInEngland said:
You have to mule to be 100% safe, the thought grosses me out, what you do is put whatever inside a condom, wrap it tight, put that inside another condom, wrap and tie the end, swallow it, if you get past this bit without showing your last meal on the floor of the airport, your home free, then all you have to do it wait, yes, you understand what im saying.

I simply buy off the net, saves me poking my fingers in shizzle
:spit:...Just order them. Lot less trouble...and no fingers pokin' in shizzle:rofl:.

you can buy birdseed from China that has viable cannabis in it.

I like the trail mix idea...

Thanks guys.. Not taking the trip for another 6 months just planing ahead.. I was wanting to fly into one of the city's say 200miles away and drive in. That way when i come back ill be in a dif city where they wont search me most likely...

every time I go to the netherlans I bring back seeds. I just put them in something else and put that in my pocket or luggage. lots of things work, toiletries are my favorite. :hubba: once I just put the seeds into the bottom of a pack of pipe tobbaco, the customs folks made a remark about the pipe being not lit but didnt go thru the tobacco. I always put it in place a couple days in advance so I am less aware of it when going thru customs and dont appear nervous. ;)

Latest posts

Back