Has anyone tried water curing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious though how water can cure weed. I thought the cure was all about time and no oxygen or light getting to the green.
Hippies buddy has it setting in water with holes in the lid which allows oxygen and moisture in the plastic container.
Sounds cool,,I just don't get the curing part.
The trichomes are not water soluble. So the impurities leach into the water without taking the thc. After 7-9 days of water changing the buds are about 2/3 the original weight and size but love making edibles with zero week grass taste.

Besides When was the last time you bought a skinny chick at a bar a drink and she said thank You
I have been happily married a very long time but I don’t recall a ‘thank you’ being what I was after if I bought a ‘skinny chick’ a drink…

Will you take me with you to your next meeting?
Knew I could count on a Brother
I don’t need 12 steps or any kind of programming. I am fully capable of knowing how and when to stop doing things that aren’t good for me. I was actually speaking of professional help but you do you.

I don’t need 12 steps or any kind of programming. I am fully capable of knowing how and when to stop doing things that aren’t good for me. I was actually speaking of professional help but you do you.
And you would know this How?
Are we a professional now?

It was a suggestion thus my comment ‘get help if you need it’. You seem to go off the rails from time to time and I guess today you chose me to be your target. When you insult someone, it is good to be able to accept that you may get insulted back but I have yet to see any conversation where that has happened.

It was a suggestion thus my comment ‘get help if you need it’. You seem to go off the rails from time to time and I guess today you chose me to be your target. When you insult someone, it is good to be able to accept that you may get insulted back but I have yet to see any conversation where that has happened.
So you are insulting me DanG You
Oh my , now you have hurt my feelings, I know darn well what you are doing but I refuse to react to your silly games .

So you are insulting me DanG You
Oh my , now you have hurt my feelings, I know darn well what you are doing but I refuse to react to your silly games .
Sure

Latest posts

Back