Has anyone tried water curing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading an article a hundred years ago about what I guy called water curing. He'd take an aquarium, fill it 3/4ths full of water, heat it to 100F, put his buds in a tupperware dish with holes drilled in the lid, and float it for a few days.

When he pulled the lid off, the buds had lost all the green color and were now the color of peanut butter. Claimed it was a tasty, mellow smoke.

Never tried it, so I can't verify, but I might try it with a few ounces next grow just for S&G's.

I remember reading an article a hundred years ago about what I guy called water curing. He'd take an aquarium, fill it 3/4ths full of water, heat it to 100F, put his buds in a tupperware dish with holes drilled in the lid, and float it for a few days.

When he pulled the lid off, the buds had lost all the green color and were now the color of peanut butter. Claimed it was a tasty, mellow smoke.

Never tried it, so I can't verify, but I might try it with a few ounces next grow just for S&G's.
Probably bud rot from being wet for so long.

Like I said I did it last year. While I did miss the smell and taste, being able to smoke in a more public area with no odor was nice. And my edibles had absolutely zero grass taste which my wife enjoyed. Won’t do very much but it does have a place with Me. I’ll start some tonight and do a follow along

I am curious though how water can cure weed. I thought the cure was all about time and no oxygen or light getting to the green.
Hippies buddy has it setting in water with holes in the lid which allows oxygen and moisture in the plastic container.
Sounds cool,,I just don't get the curing part.

I believe they were hole only on the bottom to allow the Tup box to fill and sink maybe not
Fking stoner. Read his post again.

He'd take an aquarium, fill it 3/4ths full of water, heat it to 100F, put his buds in a tupperware dish with holes drilled in the lid, and float it for a few days..

Fking stoner. Read his post again.

He'd take an aquarium, fill it 3/4ths full of water, heat it to 100F, put his buds in a tupperware dish with holes drilled in the lid, and float it for a few days..
I have seen people drink bong water. There are a million and one ideas of how to catch a buzz. I will stick with time cured bud and a clean bong(with water being dumped down the drain not into a drinking glass)…

Latest posts

Back