Has My Nice Female Hermied?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
Check this pic, and tell me if you think this female NL plant has hermied. She's in 4th her week of flowering.

Thanks

001 (800x600).jpg

look more like more preflowers comin on main stem sees the hairs pokin out but me eys aint what they use be can yual get closer shot or wait for other better eyes goin to help yual quick but I would say dont cut yet!!!!!

BWD

Looks ok to me. :) My eyes are as bad as BWDs'. All I see are pre-flowers. And bud of course.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
look more like more preflowers comin on main stem sees the hairs pokin out but me eys aint what they use be can yual get closer shot or wait for other better eyes goin to help yual quick but I would say dont cut yet!!!!!

BWD

Yeah, the white hairs are growing out of the sac-looking things.

Here's some better pics. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I hope so. :) This my first grow, so I'm not sure of what I'm seeing sometime.

002 (800x600).jpg

003 (600x800).jpg

004 (800x600).jpg

He said 4th week of flowering.im at 3 weeks and mine have hairs galore where his are? Shouldn't this plant be more developed or am I off base? Or did you mean vegging, jim?

Yual good friend females I thought I saw keep her happy and much luck trail walkin call gain ifin yual need help friend.

BWD

getnasty said:
He said 4th week of flowering.im at 3 weeks and mine have hairs galore where his are? Shouldn't this plant be more developed or am I off base? Or did you mean vegging, jim?

This is one of 3 plants in 4th week of flowering...it is the "weakest" of the 3...the other 2 are very bushy and have very short internodal length...and hairs galore...which is why I thought this plant might be hermied...

Oh well, I think it's a female through and through...but not the strongest of females...

PProbably one that would be culled if you were just hunting for mothers. :) fair advice from the MarP readers again... hooray for females!

She may be weak but dont give up on her and she will fill yur pouch with the happy non the less. Good luck and happy pipe'in come harvest ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back