Has this been done????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treebeard

Reaction score
Hello all,

i was just thinking about this and was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried this. what would happen if instead of having lights suspended above the plants they were stood upright and surrounding the plants? not a single light but multiple lights. Ive heard about the upright systems that are really expensive but i just wanted to know of any sort of DIY set-ups etc? sorry if this question is really stupid, Im just really curious:confused:! many thanks

Offspring_36 said:
Hello all,

i was just thinking about this and was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried this. what would happen if instead of having lights suspended above the plants they were stood upright and surrounding the plants? not a single light but multiple lights. Ive heard about the upright systems that are really expensive but i just wanted to know of any sort of DIY set-ups etc? sorry if this question is really stupid, Im just really curious:confused:! many thanks
Whats up Offspring36. This is not a stupid question at all. What you are talking about would be great to help side growth and all but your still gonna need some light above. ;)

Latest posts

Back