Hash Bags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
I will be trying making hash with the leftovers this fall. My Afgoo convinced me yesterday, I see more trichs on her fan leaves than I have ever seen on any plant's fan leaves I have grown.

Can anyone tell me the best item to do this with? I have heard of mesh bags, and ice. I need to buy some bags. I dont even recall the name of the bags. I think it is called Ice something. I am being lazy this morning instead of reading all about hash, I am just posting this. I have to head to town now. I definately do not want to do the ISO type, used to do that back in the eighties, we called it turd (anyone else call it that back then?). Got you ripped, but not what I am looking for here.

Thanks
Are these bags something you can buy on Ebay?

I think there called "ice-olater" bags maybe tc. THG got hers off ebay I believe. Way cheaper than the original bubblebags too...:)

I got the 4 bag-5gal set off e-bay, fell apart after 4 uses. Splurged and got the 8bag-1gal set of original bubblebags and used them about 10 times and they look like new pretty much. Like Subcool says, the 1 gal was much easier to handle + you can put in fridge during settling/breaks.

Okay,
Got it,
8 bag - 1 gallon set of Original Bubble Bags.
Read the whole thread, by SubCool ( just read the first page).
Thanks so much guys. I really really mean it.

TC, stop by and show me how it works. I have a bunch to go through.

I just bought the 8 bag 1 gallon set of Bubble bags on ebay for 89.99 free shipping...I hve a load of trimmings laying around and want to make some hash myself...

tcbud said:
Okay,
Got it,
8 bag - 1 gallon set of Original Bubble Bags.
Read the whole thread, by SubCool ( just read the first page).
Thanks so much guys. I really really mean it.
Awesome tcbud, you won't be disappointed! If you have a sprayer at your kitchen sink it works great to get the sticky stuff to a solid chunk in middle for removal ;-].

Cool,
$89 free shipping, will be looking into that...excellent, thank you HL.

And thanks for the tip Budder, will have to remember that. I got one of those thingys.

I got a plastic 1 gal paint bucket (empty) for like 2.00-US at the depot. Before that I used a 1gal pitcher but it was a pain to get 8 bags in it due to the taper from top to bottom, but it worked.

The bags I got off E-Bay were high quality and I am very happy with them. I will look for a link if you're interested. I have used them about 5 times and they still look like brand new. I use an Osterizer to do the mixing work. I also use a paint bucket with my 1 gal bags. I have a 4 bag set with a pressing cloth--220, 150, 75, 20. IMO, this is enough.

The Hemp Goddess said:
The bags I got off E-Bay were high quality and I am very happy with them. I will look for a link if you're interested. I have used them about 5 times and they still look like brand new. I use an Osterizer to do the mixing work. I also use a paint bucket with my 1 gal bags. I have a 4 bag set with a pressing cloth--220, 150, 75, 20. IMO, this is enough.

I saw some for like 49 bux.. I dont know if they are good quality but the seller had great feedback.. lets see the link.

This is the link to the vendor that I purchased my bags from. I see that they are cheaper than when I purchased them. Let's hope that the quality is still the same.

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hui3000ma_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

The Hemp Goddess said:
This is the link to the vendor that I purchased my bags from. I see that they are cheaper than when I purchased them. Let's hope that the quality is still the same.

hXXp://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hui3000ma_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

I'll sure let you know how they are. I just paid a total of $36.98, including shipping, for a 5 bag set from that site.

Thanks HG for the information and link!

Hey thanks! that is the same ones I was looking at.. I'm about to order, but I dont know if I need 1 or 5 gallon...

i got a 3 bag set... there pretty good for tha first few times you use them.. after that it gets harder and harder for the water to drain.. ive tryed cleaning tha bag just about every way i can think of but still now when i try ta use them the bag takes forever to drain.. i find that pushing up on the bottom helps but still.. kind of a pain in the ... butt

Latest posts

Back