hash bags???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravishing_68

Reaction score
Can you make your own hash bags? It seems hash bags are not sold at head shops?

hi ravishing...I'm certain that a seamstress provided with proper materials could put a set together a whole lot cheaper than they can be purchased.
There is a thread in the "Hash" section that gives the screen sizes best suited for them.
good luck, and let us know how they come out.

Yes, yes, but I'm not sure where to get the screen. is it something you can get at a craft or fabric store? I know I can get that parachute material at the fabric store but the mesh (or screen) material?? Maybe a textile place? Last night I was looking on a gold mining site but I don't think anything they had was small enough mesh.

"silkscreen" ravishing....3-4 different grades would suffice. There is also a wire (cloth) screen that is used, for filtering that can be purchased online.
I believe the micron specs are posted here onsite, but if not, 'holla'...I can get them for you..;)

Got it! Thanks for the offer Hick... and you're still a darn good looking (and hearted) man! ((LOL)) >:D<

Latest posts

Back