hash oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sable said:
Hick, Don't forget that it is Russia ! Have you ever been in Russia? Do you know about it anything ?

sorry couldn't resist a link on this one. (my vast wealth of totally USELESS information comes up again. hahahaha)

According to Russian laws, buying or possessing "a big amount" of marijuana (over five grams!) without an intention to sell, is punished by three-years imprisonment. If you are convicted of buying or possessing marijuana with an intention to sell it, you can be imprisoned from three to seven years.

[

I hear that Siberia is really cold and the jails are not very nice.:D

good find Mutt. maybe this dumbass will finally get the hint. :rolleyes:

dumbass...(sorry, the bandwagon came round, and i had a free ticket :)

By the way the main deemirit in Rissian prisons is not the temprature, but contingent which sitting there.

ok seriously stop. I'm sure this site is watched over and now you are trying to push drugs. brain power

just a thing about butane honey oil, if you ever buy some that is liquidy like actual oil,this hasnet been purged correctly, Proper BHO should be a glass or taffy like substance kinda thick and gooey

So... back to hash oil... I don't understand one thing about it: Do you need to use as much weed as it says in the butane process, or can you use less?

Is hash oil made out of just leaf and stem actually good to smoke?

In the link provided by Frozen it says to get some PVC.
DO NOT USE PVC! once again, DO NOT USE PVC!
Butane has a chemical reaction with PVC and will draw some of the chemicals in the plastic into your oil. Nasty ******* shit that I certainly don't want to be smoking.
Stainless steel or glass is best. Copper works, but needs to be cleaned thoroughly and immediately after each use to prevent varnish, which will get washed into your oil.
Will post an entire tutorial on making BHO and budder hash a bit later today for everyone. :wink:

OMG! This is awsome. I just wish I was high wile reading this thread!

Here is the link,....Again.

hxxp://a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash005.htm

Define hash oil!

The different extracts are all different, and some tastier than others!

What exactly is the intended end use?

the makeing of this is well dangres iv went up in flames along with my kitchen onece when i russed up a lil batch of bho<<<>>> i was well high on some white widow and went bout makeing some in my kitchen while i had a pot of soup on the stove<<<>>> all was going good ,,,,then bang my whole kitchen was in flames me included my wife run in *** she shouted ,,as i danced madly tryin to stop the flames burnt my kitchen doors and all my oil was a goner,,,my high had left me and turned to shok burend my body hair eye brows and left me half a hairdoo <<luckly i was un hurt but scared me big time,,,,,,,,<<im glad it was only a lil batch as it could have been fatal>>>>>>>>peace[j]:cool:

thats why almost all guides tell you to take it outside when yor doing BHO.

BHO Safety aka "Please don't immolate or blow your self up!"
Hi ya'll! Have ya'll been watching the folks blowing themselves and their homes up using butane extraction techniques, thus leading you to believe that such an attempt is suicidal?

Thank Gawd (Great Spirit) that paying attention to details reduces the odds to limits that you might embrace, after being thus enlightened. May we discuss, before you give up all BHO extraction attempts in difference to your family and home?

Clearly Butane is inflammable and can be explosive, if confined in a small space and supplied with about 1.86 to 8.41 percent butane to atmospheric air content and an ignition source.

In addition, ignition sources come from a number of different unexpected sources, so let's discuss that issue.

For starters, I never personally do a butane extraction indoors or any confined space! None at all, zero, zip, forget about it! It is important to keep it below explosive limits!

I do it all outdoors, with a non sparking plastic fan blowing, not sucking, the butane evaporation away! Butane loves self abuse and will clump together and pool, being that it is heavier than air.

I use three fans to keep any free butane dispersed below ignition limits of 1.86% and from it pooling and accumulating in low spots like through my basement window to my basement, chock full of ignition sources.

The central point is that concentration of the butane boiling off can be kept diluted below combustion limits, by blowing the accumulating vapors away using a fan.

Secondly, let's talk about stupid ignition sources. Despite previous discussions, I have literally grabbed the hands of cigarette smokers poised to light a cigarette while extracting. What can I say about addicts whom go on automatic pilot and forget where they are? Leave your cigarettes and lighter elsewhere

Lose the lighter and cigarettes (bong?) if you are an addict! Once the pin is pulled on a 5 second grenade, it is not your friend!

All pretty simple, but lets talk about subtleties! How about sparks?

Starting simple, dragging your feet on concrete, if you have gravel in your shoes can create a spark.

Wearing plastic clothing, especially socks, can also build up and discharge a static electricity spark.

Unless it is an explosion proof fan, always blow, instead of suck the vapors away, not only for efficiency reasons, but because the sparks from an electric motor slip ring can ignite the vapors.

Always use plastic or other spark proof blades, because a grain of sand can spark when hitting a steel blade, and be propelled into the concentrated vapors.

Always keep a fully charged and recently inspected fire extinguisher on hand. **** sometimes happens and less **** is better, as I see it!

Never had to use one at home, though I have in industry, but they can't be beaten when they are called for!

If you get inadvertently sprayed with butane, stop, and go change clothes. Immolating as I sees it, is highly overrated!

Keep a blanket on hand, and if you do get unexpectedly ignited, immediately wrap yourself in it to extinguish the flames.

The good news is that none of the above has ever happened to me, but then I do pay close attention and try my very best to avoid it.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BCdreadgirl said:
yummm hash oil, one of the most potent forms. add a drop into the end of your cigarette and your in the clear for a while. its a great high

A delight vaporized as well, plus it makes both a killer oral and topic med.

Graywolf said:
BHO Safety aka "Please don't immolate or blow your self up!"
Hi ya'll! Have ya'll been watching the folks blowing themselves and their homes up using butane extraction techniques, thus leading you to believe that such an attempt is suicidal?

Thank Gawd (Great Spirit) that paying attention to details reduces the odds to limits that you might embrace, after being thus enlightened. May we discuss, before you give up all BHO extraction attempts in difference to your family and home?

Clearly Butane is inflammable and can be explosive, if confined in a small space and supplied with about 1.86 to 8.41 percent butane to atmospheric air content and an ignition source.

In addition, ignition sources come from a number of different unexpected sources, so let's discuss that issue.

For starters, I never personally do a butane extraction indoors or any confined space! None at all, zero, zip, forget about it! It is important to keep it below explosive limits!

I do it all outdoors, with a non sparking plastic fan blowing, not sucking, the butane evaporation away! Butane loves self abuse and will clump together and pool, being that it is heavier than air.

I use three fans to keep any free butane dispersed below ignition limits of 1.86% and from it pooling and accumulating in low spots like through my basement window to my basement, chock full of ignition sources.

The central point is that concentration of the butane boiling off can be kept diluted below combustion limits, by blowing the accumulating vapors away using a fan.

Secondly, let's talk about stupid ignition sources. Despite previous discussions, I have literally grabbed the hands of cigarette smokers poised to light a cigarette while extracting. What can I say about addicts whom go on automatic pilot and forget where they are? Leave your cigarettes and lighter elsewhere

Lose the lighter and cigarettes (bong?) if you are an addict! Once the pin is pulled on a 5 second grenade, it is not your friend!

All pretty simple, but lets talk about subtleties! How about sparks?

Starting simple, dragging your feet on concrete, if you have gravel in your shoes can create a spark.

Wearing plastic clothing, especially socks, can also build up and discharge a static electricity spark.

Unless it is an explosion proof fan, always blow, instead of suck the vapors away, not only for efficiency reasons, but because the sparks from an electric motor slip ring can ignite the vapors.

Always use plastic or other spark proof blades, because a grain of sand can spark when hitting a steel blade, and be propelled into the concentrated vapors.

Always keep a fully charged and recently inspected fire extinguisher on hand. **** sometimes happens and less **** is better, as I see it!

Never had to use one at home, though I have in industry, but they can't be beaten when they are called for!

If you get inadvertently sprayed with butane, stop, and go change clothes. Immolating as I sees it, is highly overrated!

Keep a blanket on hand, and if you do get unexpectedly ignited, immediately wrap yourself in it to extinguish the flames.

The good news is that none of the above has ever happened to me, but then I do pay close attention and try my very best to avoid it.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is why I use ice extraction when making hash.....

Latest posts

Back