hash oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hush move to Canada all your problems solved

Why Canada? it is illegal up here. Maybe BC but that would be it.

I would love to go to Colorado and see if it would be the place for me, but their water issues seem to be getting worse rather than better, like Cali. If Tenn gets their MMJ up, that may be the place. I don't know if my bones could take moving to Canada or points north. Winters are hell on my back. Between the cold and the low pressure systems that have come through this winter (not to mention having no good meds) I have caught hell this year.

Come to washington and grow your meds HP and you won't care as much about the winter...We would be glad to have you.

I am looking at moving to either Oregon or Washington. I have serious doubts that my state will okay mmj in my lifetime (I call us the Texas of the west). It is really hard to live in fear all the time because you grow your own medicine. I look at people on Oxy and shake my head in wonder that out of the 2 of us, I am the criminal. Often though, Hushpuppy, real life dictates the paths we follow. So, we do what we have to do and plan for what we want to do. I am in no position to simply up and move either. But, one day soon....

I am looking at moving to either Oregon or Washington. I have serious doubts that my state will okay mmj in my lifetime (I call us the Texas of the west). It is really hard to live in fear all the time because you grow your own medicine. I look at people on Oxy and shake my head in wonder that out of the 2 of us, I am the criminal. Often though, Hushpuppy, real life dictates the paths we follow. So, we do what we have to do and plan for what we want to do. I am in no position to simply up and move either. But, one day soon....

No income tax in Washington state...bonus :)

LOL, Welcome to BD #chatpost :smoke1: am kiddin u r all #WELCOME

Latest posts

Back