hash oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudGrower

Reaction score
i made some hash oil by placing MJ in a bucket with ice and cold water, knocked the hell outta them for 15 mins, took the leafs n extras out, used nylon fabric to get the small pieces of leafs and finally boiled it until all the water evaporated and the oil is ready
but when i smoke it somthing wrong happens i feel cold, pain in my body, pain in chest,
ps: i smoked hash oil b4, i smoked some of MJ used to make the oil

Read his post. He is trying to make Bubble. I didnt name the thread.

multifarious said:
I was under the impression that Hash Oil is made using solvents

"Hash Oil" and "Bubble Hash" being two different products

Good point.

multifarious said:
I have read the post but as a member since 2008 I didn't want people to think that Hash Oil and Bubble Hash were the same thing.
The op said he was making "Hash Oil"
"You" have jumped to the assumption that he was trying to make "bubble hash"

Again,,good point,,but I always assume your making bubble when your extracting with water and ice.

Im not surprised to much about the quality of what he got,,more so about what happen to him with the Chest Pain.

multifarious said:
“When you assume, you make an *** out of u and me.”
~ Oscar Wilde on Assumption

LOL,,yeah i do that sometimes.

Im not sure,,never tried. Ive read about the grumby,,just seem to me to be easier to get Bags and do it right. What ever his method,,it shouldnt cause the problems he spoke of.

Could be,,,just think there is an underlying thingy going on with his health,,but you might be correct. He may of brewed himself some bad smoke. What ever he brewed up,,sure wasnt Oil or Bubble.

Yesser,,i dont have a clue what he was thinking,,or where he read of the method he was using.

guys my health is good but when i smoked tht sht i have some pain as i said earlier, the original MJ used is good but i think am good now, even when i inhale i have chronic pain, so i just came back from emergency and they told me i got serious allergy to the thing i smoked ( i told them it was sheesha )
now why i boiled it, to get rid of the extra water i thought it would be faster than the bags
on the other hand thank WEEDHOPPER & multifarious for caring

I went to the emergency room 4 times before they admitted me with a heart Attack,,and they did open heart Surgery within a few days. Just keep an eye on it. Could be Lung problems or exactly what they said,,who knows.

Sorry you aren't well BG, give yourself a rest...don't smoke anything. Get better...

Ninja Style

:rofl:

I dont have to say a word.....I just flip them the Bird..and keep going...

pcduck said:
:rofl:

The OP got you fooled Multi...His first language is English and he is just playing the middle east crap. No translation program I know of or seen is able to translate new American slang with slang spelling in the same format. He is some young kid that is getting his jolly's playing on his Mother's computer.

4u's excuse is, he is always high on dank:D

Lots of us look like fools here.

Latest posts

Back