Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrovan

Reaction score
Hello Dudes,

If you want to buy some hash just PM me, we also give 10% discounts who needs MJ medically.

There is no source posted here so I guess this is ok.

Thanks

Hydrovan said:
There is no source posted here so I guess this is ok.

Not quite.

Site Rules said:
9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart

I shall be altruistic and give FREE, COMPLETELY LEGAL HASH to everyone who reads this.

There.

Hormel corned beef hash is produced by the same company that does Spam.

Cornedbeefhash.jpg

This is NOT okay. Please read the site rules if you want to stay here. You are on a 2 week time out here.

i used to like corned beef hash. Now not so much.

YYZ Skinhead said:
I shall be altruistic and give FREE, COMPLETELY LEGAL HASH to everyone who reads this.

There.

Hormel corned beef hash is produced by the same company that does Spam.

last time I ate this I puked. Thanks for the memories, bish!!!

:rolleyes:

you know who likes crackÉ the mayor of Toronto Canada

What mayor DOESN'T love crack?! The mayor of Toronto is also a giant douche lol.

Well, hash is made from resin extracted from the flower clusters and top leaves of the marijuana plant. Most hash available today are diluted, therefore it is difficult to find the top quality in the market. Good hash is normally of light brown or of dark brown color, and slightly soft still. It shouldn't be green.

Latest posts

Back