Hashplant SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get 14 rows with 8 in each row, so we squeezed 112 in there
I left 1-2" between rows to help with watering.
they are now on full nutes.
tomarow is the big day, striping all lower growth leaving little palm trees.

Cnv0057.jpg

4.5'x9' table with 2...1000hps
its all hashplant

how far into veg? should wait fer at least 2 weeks or just before you flip; take bottom then and keep lower stuff fer clones

5 days of veg.

this is were you guy's are going to think I'm crazy.

trim all lower growth.
then 1-2 days to recover then flip to 12/12, 2 extra days of veg. then previous grow.

Cnv0065.jpg

Cnv0066.jpg

suggestion - foliar spray with thrive fer stress then 2 days 24/7 followed by 36 hours of dark to show early preflower then flip to 12/12. about 3 days earlier then i've done it.

Looking good Canso. That my friend is gonna be one hell of a nice garden. ;)

just reviewed my notes - 126 hashplants under 4 lights - 1000w. 5 lbs 3 oz. dry weight. my sog on dirt table with 6" tubes

hey great posts astra and canso,,,what is potash good for again..ive searched around and found nothing on that, and is that used during veg?

you can check out the website: www.dutchmaster.com.au or fer short here is what the catalogue says. the most advanced root based phosphorous booster on the market. packs on weight and girth in flower. uniquely buffered to prevent nutrient fallout. 0.7-4-11 mainly used in flower.

2 weeks flower

everything has taken off, plants have more then doubled in size but the stretch seems to be slowing.
they are showing good weight for 2 weeks but there is way to many branches.
next time we will try to crop after 1st week in flower and see if there is a weight difference.

Cnv0080.jpg

Cnv0081.jpg

Cnv0082.jpg

Lookin' good man..you wont be runnin' ou tof bud anytime soon.

BongWongDong said:
hey great posts astra and canso,,,what is potash good for again..ive searched around and found nothing on that, and is that used during veg?

potassium salt is potash. I should have said Potassium instead.
NPK....K=potassium

canso, my friend. i think you better go to www.genhydro.com and then edit yer post hehehe

secondly, it time to put a circle of string - tough - around yer plants to bring those side branches to point up. remember, ya got a SOG and only want top cola's

ye old chinaman wiff big doobie to jedi knight wiff sword or is it............a 3' doobie?

astra007 said:
canso, my friend. i think you better go to www.genhydro.com and then edit yer post hehehe

secondly, it time to put a circle of string - tough - around yer plants to bring those side branches to point up. remember, ya got a SOG and only want top cola's
fixed my post

I don't know why the side branches stretched so much, I usualy do my cropping after the first week of bud, which i think makes a big difference.
I aslo squeezed 2 extra rows in there for 16 more, that didn't help much.
so much for my big buds.:(

greedy little oinker aint ya. - stoney bud, back off - 128 plants? better add a light. hey what the h? 1/2 oz per and 4 lbs dry - go fer it or more.

circle and stake, got a buddy who circles each with a chicken wire fence, makes it a bit tougher to water/feed but she likes it. also rapes her plants twice; 2nd week and 4th week. gets good results, ties side branches up and her last SOG was a sea of buds

3 weeks flower
plants look different every day.
Nute burn was starting to get noticable, so they got 2 waters in a row with no food, yesterday.
if it keeps up I may use some Zyme to help flush.
This is half way threw flowering. it will finish before the end of the month

I managed to snap a pic a minute before the lights came on.

Cnv0087.jpg

Latest posts

Back