Hashplant SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QuebecGold said:
Nice feeding program, my grow right now is very similar to yours, i cant wait to see your yield. do u use co2?

No co2, But if it works for you, I will add it ASAP.

Astra, I will send you my feeding program after dinner.
Ya! that Monsta has wax or somthing in it, I always shake the sh!t out of it, but it never seems to mix in.:confused:

monstra bud works but i had to place it onto a paint shaker to get it to blend. this stuff is shipped from australia and the elements settle to the bottom, or this was the case when i researched it. or monsta bud, cant remember the spelling but has a bee on it, right?

astra the prices at bustan are rediculous, you have a store in bc called jbc distribution he has great prices on co2 regulator.

really, well thxs. i got my ez-cloner from there 200.00 cheaper then anywhere else. 120 site. i'll check out that site.

yeah he beats everybody's price. how much space those ur ez cloner take up? I just made 200 clones with the branches i pulled off...

i bought the new EZ cloner manufactured in eastern canada 120 site. it measures 4' long by 2' wide by 1' in height. the old 1 was 1.5 feet longer and 1' wider and .75' taller thus the new res. is 11 gal instead of 20 gal. and 90 lbs lighter. people were using the old 1 for grows and then complaining about the performance. now its fer clone and seedling size only. fer most strains under a 400w MH and top foliar/bottom hydro; i can have fully rooted clones for hydro or soils in 5 - 6 days with no mess. simply drain and clean the res. - the whole top comes off - refill and yer ready to go again. ya it was 750.00 to me here in BC with gst and shipping but i can sell 1 go and pay for it. my 400w MH is a kit wired 110v so it and the air pump and the water pump into 1 - 15 amp household socket and away we go. i go 24/7 and add a fan to strenghten the stem. no more trays and domes and peat pods, arranging time for 3 stages. just trim my plant bottoms in the veg room and put the cutting in with gel to the sites. p.s. you would be surprised at how many peeps GIVE me cuttings fer FREE. they charge fer clones eh?

6 weeks flower

today is the big day.

they didn't seem to grow much more in the past week.
they all range from 20-24" tall.

A friend and I had it all trimmed in 3hours.

to bad i dosn't stay that size.

ready to smoke in 5 days.

Cnv0096.jpg

Cnv0097.jpg

Cnv0098.jpg

Cnv0099.jpg

Cnv0100.jpg

Damn those are some nice size cola's my friend. Care to share. ;) What do you expect to get weight wise? Whatever it is it's gonna be good. You did one hell of a great job man and can't wait for more.

yes excellent my friend, those bud tops averaged 1/2 oz. dry weight fer me so go figure. 2 lbs; nope - keep going. and the trimming is nice eh? hardly any leaf at all. you gonna be 1 proud papa. now i have a female friend who goes 8 full weeks that gets around 35% more then i did.

www.bustan.ca has a CO2 setup im thinkin of getting. then just get the tank and gas. thus no flame in room. that would get me the 30% increase to beat her eh?

I left it on the screen till it was dry to the touch (4-5days),
then sweat it in a plastic bin with the lid on for about 12hours,
then returned it to the screen for another 6-8hours (till dry to the touch).
it is now siting in the bin with the lid half off waiting to be weighed.
I sparked a test fatty, and it smoked great.

hey bud grats. you can sweat it in large ziplock freezer bags next time. by closing and opening these under the lights, you can judge the dryness better then a plastic bin. stir them up better too. when yer on the screen, dark with fans; put a tray underneath or a chunk of poly, white side up. when you stir on the screens the poly will catch the fine THC.

the numbers are in:
its seems to be a little red, but I'm very happy with the smoke.

3lbs 3oz

the exact same numbers as last time, even with the minor changes.

Cnv0102.jpg

Cnv0105.jpg

Cnv0106.jpg

naw thats brown and what true hashplant looks like. 2 lbs? like 3.25; very nice my friend. next time add a light and go fer 4.5 hehehe

very nice canso, 3lbs is what your suppose to yield with a setup like that. Great work! I can't wait to harvest my crop now... hopefully I can hit the 3lbs mark like you... ive never tried the hash plant a friend of mine is growing some seeds, ill get some clones off him and try it i hear alot of good things about it.

Holy crap man 3lb. 3 oz. now that's what i call a very nice harvest. Enjoy it man you deserve it. ;)

my favorite part is:
2 months from cuttings to dried smoke.

thanks for all the great comments.

Latest posts

Back