Hashplant SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canso

Reaction score
it seems we do things a little diferent here, so I thought i should make journal.
this is a quest for large buds only.
we are growing small single cola plants. in 1 gal. pots.
growing space is 4.5' x 9' with 100 plants

let me introduce my Mothers and thier offspring.
i have 30 mothers living in a 4x4 space
each one gives about 4-5 decent clones.
I put 35 a tray.

Cnv0041.jpg

Cnv0039.jpg

Whats up Canso. We like to be different over here. ;) Let me be the first to say that this is gonna be one interesting journal to follow and i cant wait for the end results. :D Never smoked Hashplant before but it sure sounds good. :p

nice strain ya got there.....hashplant has always been in my top 3 for smoke

looking forward to watching your ladies grow up

GROW IN 6" pipes and pack them in. rape 1/2 way down so that you can wand feed easily and keep in rows. only veg to 15" and trip. you can flower only 6 weeks and chop. 1 oz. per plant always. hash does not need a lot of ferts. feed ferts 3 times a week. wand count 6 - 7 sec. watch fer powdery mildew. get lime/sulfur concentrate and do clones at 1 week into pipes 1/2 label strenght. watch yer humidity you want yer L/S to smell but not white in color as this white will stay on the plant and can be mistaken fer mold. also tastes like shit. does wash off easily

I like the pipe idea. My pots are 6" but would be nice to have the extra height for more dirt. I water every 2 days with a 3 count so it comes out the bottom.

15" veg. seems tall, I was thinking 15" at harvest.

this strain is p. mildew susceptible, but since I've raised night time temp to 80deg. I haven’t had the problem. usually between 45-55% humidity.

yes. 6 weeks max. for flowering. I was going to try to pull off 2 months from making my cuttings to drying and smoking the first sample. but the 1 week drying might put me over.

I made my cuttings the morning of July 29/06.
potting around Aug 8,9 or 10
veg. until July 18
so its looking like Sat. Sept 30 is clipping day.
If all goes to plan.

lowryder? if not and indica ya want 3' at harvest. get yer humidity down a tad - need fans fer air movement

lookin good...i plant on tryin the sog method my next grow..look foward to followin yur grow...welcome to MP!

tried a new hash strain this go and the bugger are 3 weeks into flower and almost 4' - not nice, had to go root out my old sativa stakes. coastal mt. hash its called.

my first root has apeared, I removed the domes and gave them their first foiler spay with a mild nute solution, i then cleaned the domes gave them a spray and put them back on the trays. I will now spray once a day until planting.

taking a break, but its looking good so far.
looks like i lost about 3 per tray some had roots but didn't make it past the hardning off.
I did a speedy hardning stage starting last night by removing domes and putting the clones in a cool room with a 400mh 3' above, misting with mild nute solution every hour until bedtime, then again before work.
they looked good so I started planting tonight.
the stalks are good and thick with nice white roots, looks like a good start.

Cnv0043.jpg

im a dummie sometimes..........so, whats the hardening off stage?

my terminology could be off.
"hardening off" is removing the domes and getting the roots acclimated to grow room temps and the lower humidity before planting.

They are doing great, they took to planting well, and showing new growth already.
I gave them there first real food, 600ppm of the 3 Generals & Aussie tonic for vitamins, I did a fast 1-2 count using the wand.

tomorrow they will get there first foliar feeding with Folitech.

canso; ya say the 3 G's, is this GH 3 part yer using and D/M folier? if it is, keep me posted on yer feed/water schedule. i used dutch master this round and not impressed with it over general H. that i've used fer several years.

Ya, its GH 3 part, I know its old school but I've refined my list for my favourite strains and its worked well for me.

D/M foliar is something that I've used for the last few grows, and it really seems to add growth. Mothers & veg. plants get the grow formula twice a week. and in bud they get the flower stage twice a week for the first 3 weeks of flower.
30ml of grow
30ml of penetrator
and ½ L of water
you can spray lights on or off don't matter.

edit: I added a pic

Cnv0046.jpg

my list:
Feeding Program (hashplant)

........................ Micro......Gro......Bloom....Aussie....Monsta... Karbo

seedling/cuttings...3ml...... 3ml...... 3ml....... 2ml....... 0ml........0 gram
Veg(18hours light)
week 1 (600ppm)...3ml...... 6ml...... 3ml....... 4ml....... 0ml........0 gram
week 2 (1000ppm) 5ml...... 11ml..... 3ml....... 4ml....... 0ml........0 gram

Flower (12hours)
week 1 (1000ppm) 5ml...... 2ml...... 8ml....... 4ml....... 0ml.........0 gram
week 2 (1200ppm) 6ml...... 2ml...... 12ml...... 8ml....... 20ml.......1 gram
week 3 (1200ppm) 7ml...... 2ml...... 14ml...... 8ml....... 20ml.......1 gram
week 4 (1300ppm) 7ml...... 2ml...... 14ml...... 8ml....... 20ml.......1.25g
week 5 (1400ppm) 7ml...... 2ml...... 15ml...... 8ml....... 20ml.......1.50g
Flush

Amounts Per Gallon
alternate water/feed/water/feed/ ect.

PH : 6
Humidity : 50%
lights on/off temp : 80deg (never above 86deg. never below 75deg.)
If you find your ppm's to high you can add the Aussie Tonic to the water days and remove it from the food days.
If you are not using Aussi, Monsta, or Karbo, raise Bloom an extra 2ml on last 3 weeks of flower or to 1400ppm's

Cnv0047.jpg

really nice canso. if you look at yer "brown", you will see that it has N in it. is this why you keep it down? i use a ratio of 1 GROW: 2 MICRO: 3 BLOOM in flower cycle constant for hashplant. so you think more grow and less micro would get better results?

I find keeping the N low, there seems to be less stretch. 1 micro:2 bloom
and just a little grow, for the extra Potash
and lots of bloom.
I've halved my table and have tried lots of combos in the past, and compared. this is my end result, but now I've added D/M folitech spray.

maybe on your last 4 weeks you could try 1Grow: 3micro: 6 bloom

ya could give a shot of dutch master potash. thxs fer the tip

Latest posts

Back