have you seen this before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
My plants have been dieing fast we think it might be a fungus problem since they are dying so fast. sprayed to day with fungicide :confused2: or maybe a ph imbalance cause it looks maybe like nutrient defeciency anyone ever seen this before. it onlyu takes about 5 days before the plant is totally yellow and then dead within 2 days and i havent go a ph test yet. it seems as though its spread like a disease. we been cutting the ends of the plants where its bad and only have saved one plant out of 10. well thanks for your time

000_0382.JPG

000_0383.JPG

000_0384.JPG

did you cut them down:hitchair: i think you need to test the ph first or maby too much nutes???
how come your plant is choped off right on the main stem??

its just the ends of 4 to 6 foot long branches. we cut htem down be cause my partner thinks its a fungu and doesnt want it to spread and plus when he did it to one the plant was saved

i cant see your pic it wont load on my comp huh???
just wait it out a lil and someone will come through and give you some usefull info..

not the pics at the top he had one above but edited it out...

I can see the pics just fine here :)

that looks more like a bug issue to me then a fungus or mold issue

the white dots are text book sings of mite's ;)

I would check the under side of the leafs real close like

even with yellowing it might be pests if you noticed its yellowing from the center of the leaf out

IM having a problem now with mites and it doesnt look like his, mites spots are a lot smaller than the ones he has on his leaves, so some other type of insect,

i had 1 branch that did that to me and upon inspection of the whole branch i noticed some type bug had actually eaten into the stem and got inside of it, so the rest of the branch started looking like yours, i cut it off and it never happened again..i honestly dont know by looking at it, but just check those out to be on the safe side..

to check for mites, grab a leave with spots on it, a green 1 preferably, and look REALLY REALLY CLOSE to it, if you see like micro dots, squish them and see if they get smeared, the biger mites will alsio start moving once you put ur finger around them, but be very careful cause you have to look really close to see them.. hope this helps..

Hi Guy's, I purchased a Ecoplus 60X-100X power lighted pocket microscope for around $12.00. This thing makes spider mites look like Volkswagons!
I'm pushing 70 & I CAN'T look really, really close. Good luck with your grow,

looks to me like your plant got sprayed with chemicals looking from the spots everywhere looks like sum1 sprayed it with sumthin they shouldnt have or maybe to much nutes.....if its not mites i think its nute burn

heres some pics of the plants that are alive. the other top pics were of the branch cut off and the yellow one is a plant that has been going on for about a week. the many plants are to show how good they were doing

000_0396.JPG

000_0397.JPG

000_0395.JPG

000_0399.JPG

is the yellowing on the newer growth mainly and when it starts is it ribboned .. i was looking on a post sent to me by stickey budz , it could be a zinc problem . not for sure , totally ,a diffrent kinda yellowing than mine did.. this problem from what i read can cause part of what they look like , if you want to chech this info out . go to search punch in {Geter-D1} and go down to ...need help leaves yellowing badly,, and theres information on nutes it will tell you of there toxicities and there lack of hope this helps:confused2:

Latest posts

Back