Have you seen this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Let it play, its pretty good.

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXioouB5Jw

Yeah I had to turn the sound down 45 seconds in just to make it through it. Horrible rapping but the girl was hot enough to keep me watching. :)

I liked it ;) Surprised me the queen of the head media fire opra be a pouch keeper

BWD

i expected the production value to be terrible, but i was pleasantly surprised

Just gonna stand there and watch you blaze, sour diesel, purple kush, blueberry haze.

LMAO, love it.

Here is the other one BWD, its pretty good too.

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs&list=RD026QXioouB5Jw

I just really hate videos with people rapping badly...especially white guys. Eminen, 3rd Bass, House of Pain etc, are the exceptions to the rule, they can rap. But people like this guy give me douche chills. The cherry on top is hime wearing a muscle shirt in spite of his not having any muscles. :p

Hamster Lewis said:
I just really hate videos with people rapping badly...especially white guys. Eminen, 3rd Bass, House of Pain etc, are the exceptions to the rule, they can rap. But people like this guy give me douche chills. The cherry on top is hime wearing a muscle shirt in spite of his not having any muscles. :p

now we must not forget the beastie boys. thats a whole group of rapping white guys.

ShOrTbUs said:
now we must not forget the beastie boys. thats a whole group of rapping white guys.

I think the only reason I forgot to mention them other than that's a no brainer, is that I remember them as a Hardcore Punk band as well. :) The Young Black Teenagers were good and despite their name...none of them were black.

Just YouTube "pot shop" , thrift shop parody. At least the white rapper has some flow .... The meaning is deeper than the legalize it parody.

Dman1234 said:
Just gonna stand there and watch you blaze, sour diesel, purple kush, blueberry haze.

LMAO, love it.

Here is the other one BWD, its pretty good too.

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs&list=RD026QXioouB5Jw

Thankin ya Dman Yep liked that one too! Makes me chuckle they do but some parts right funny as heck!

BWD

Latest posts

Back