Havent been here in years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong Puller

President Relaxation USA
Reaction score
Well hello gang!

Glad to see this site is still up and strong. Years ago(4) when I was just starting out this site was a big help and was pretty new then as well?maybe-anyway, thanks be to the old timers if there still around. So had been on another site for quite a while but they experianced some struggles and the site just never got back to where it used to be :( I started doing some looking around and found that your still here. Hope its o.k. I pop a squat and hang out a while.

Be well!
B.P.

welcome back....I been around for a spell....what was your name here befor?

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome back buddy. I wasnt here then but I'm sure we still gotsome peeps that remember you.

Hey guys, well getnasty next up is C-99 x Ogre (Fiona) and Barney Farm Purple x Ogre (Burnadette) So we shall see!

Thanks for the strong welcome back, looks like you guys have really done good work here!

4U2Smoke I think I was Bong_Pull3r Then. Not sure I remember you but I do however remeber Hick and Mutt even the hamster sounds familiar. lol I see M.P. has hooked up with the attitude when did that happen? Looks like its workin for ya!
I know its kinda early but just and F.Y.I I am seeking the blockhead genetics a guy called steele savage used to play with years ago. I had a great pheno from him and havent been able to find since...

O.K. O.K. Enouph- Time to go mill about wisely......

Be well,
B.P.

Welcom back BP. Good luck finding Blockhead seeds. Those have been gone for quite a while now. It was made by Breeder Steve from Spice Of Life seeds. I would love to see a new release of some Blockhead. Im sure Steve and some of his friends must be sitting on some beans.

Steve and some of his friends must be sitting on some beans.

what a couple BLOCKHEADS :rofl: couldnt resist:p

Latest posts

Back