having trouble with this nevills haze!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
this has got to be the hardest plant ive ever grown! i let the bucket dry out. she started wilting. so i gave her some water with ff grow big 1/2 strenth 4 the 1st time. then the leaves got dark dark and really wilted! so i jumped on the net and found out that nevills haze dosent like nutes very much. i flushed it out good and drained it good. i got back from work today and the leaves are sticking straight out except for the tippy tips. and its only dark green in the center of the leaves now... should i flush it some more? or is it now lacking nuts??? someone help. plz.

the blue widows are doing great though!

info:
400 watt hps floralux
5 gal buckets with ff ocean forest soil
veg cycle 6 wks
temp 70-85
hum. 40-55

yes ive heard nevilles haze is a very difficult plant at time ive heard it is a very trippy high too

i know! i heard it too! the leaves are so cool... super skinny! compared to the blue widow next to it... those leaves look like lettuice almost! haha

(im so hi)

... now can anyone tell me wut 2 do?

Shouldn't be lacking nutes, flush with a 50% weaker nutrient solution from which you first watered them. Just give them hardly any nutes once they bounce back. They have to need some nutes to live so sounds like you may have a trial and error ahead of you. good luck

check the ph levels-start her on a good 1/4 streghnth fertiliser-or go for organics, worm-castings are a superb additive to the soil, loads of micro-organisms nourishing the root system.
any pics?

shuggy4105 said:
check the ph levels-start her on a good 1/4 streghnth fertiliser-or go for organics, worm-castings are a superb additive to the soil, loads of micro-organisms nourishing the root system.
any pics?
woah! my soil has worm castings in it! did i over do it by adding the grow big?

Latest posts

Back