hawian snow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydro

Reaction score
has any one grew greenhouse hawian snow i just got my seeds yesterday and would greatly appreciate some experianced advice on this strain i did my research before i ordered it but i still have not found anyone who knows anyone who grew it

SSB-Hawaiian_Indica.gif
Flowering: 60-65 days
Height: 120-150 cm.
Yield: up to 125 gr.
Art.nr.2308 - fl.125.00

Looks smokable to me... anyone else agree? yield seems low tho..

yeah looks smokable but i usaully go for tighter nuggets looks kinda wispy

Hey now... no discriminating here!!! I dont mind how it looks or feels... as long as it get rite baked.

yeah your right id smoke a male flower right now kinda dry here

:rofl: i hear you man it gets dry here too, back in the day when i was very young i smoked a bowl full of seeds, GOD that was NASTY, i did get a small buzz though.

should of just inhaled the lighter fluided straight it would of tasted better :D

jk

cyberquest said:
:rofl: i hear you man it gets dry here too, back in the day when i was very young i smoked a bowl full of seeds, GOD that was NASTY, i did get a small buzz though.

That reminds me of a story from when I was younger. Well not YOUNGER but a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time, who is now my fiance, and I went to her company chirstmass party. Her boss had it at her home so it was one of those, be relaxed but professional type things. The party got started and everyone started knocking back shots and what not. Well about three or four hours into one of the girls joked that some weed would hit the spot. Her boss looked at her and started laughing. Well my girlfriend being the bold, but stupid, girl she is piped right up in front of her boss and was like "I got an ounce in the car". They all stoped, looked at her, and were like "ohshit" get it! We were under the assumption that everyone at the table were seasoned smokers but we found out none of them had ever seen weed before.

Except one. . . the boyfriend of the boss. He talked and talked about how he smoked all the time and how he could outsmoke anyone and he was from the hood so he knew all about it and so I asked him what he smoked, as in, things like slang terms for strains. He took it as what part of the plant did he smoke. He told me, and this is totaly true, "I like to smoke the seeds and stems mostly. . . they give a decent buzz". There was my first red flag that I was being lied to. The second came when he couldn't figure out the complexity of the carb on the bowl. So all through the night as we were breaking up **** I was saving the seeds and the stems. After everyone else had left and it was just me, my girl, and the boss and her boyfriend I told him I had a suprise for him and pulled out the bag of seeds and stems. I packed him a massive bong and passed him the lighter. Sensing his pride at stake he took the biggest ******* bong rip I have ever seen come from someone who has never smoked before. Almost maintained his composure but the burning in his lungs over came him and he spewed all over his living room, ran into the bathroom, spewed again and because he was heaving so hard he passed out from the weed and booze and fell asleep. His girl was laughing so hard she almost pissed herself trying to get to the bathroom.

In retro-spec that was kinda mean of me to do, setting him up and all, but it was funny as ****.

Looks like it's probably some nice bud to grow... but the yield, I don't know... I do some AK47 every once in awhile and they never produce much for me but the weed is sure nice to have around every once in a while... The name Hawaiin Ice sounds cool... tropical yet smooth...

Speaking of being mean... About 30 years ago when I was in high school... when most of you were lil whipper snappers or a sparkle in your mother's eye...:doh: We all used to hang out on the sidewalk next to a small store accross the street from school property everyday at lunch because we were allowed to smoke cigs if we stayed on their corner... and of course we'd get baked there too... Panama Gold, Michoacan, Columbian Black & Red Bud... and hash, mostly blonde and red Lebonese, was around a lot in those days.

There was a dude named Jay who had the rep for being the biggest mooch... We all know one, the guy who NEVER buys weed to smoke not to mention never shares if he does have some. The only time he bought weed, he'd roll up as many pin joints as he could from the sack and sell them for too much... his joints were the sh*ttiest around and everyone resented him for being a bit of a rip off... And whenever a joint was lit he would surely be right there and what's worse is he'd really bogart the thing and take the biggest hit even though it was never his weed. If you wanted to find Jay, all you had to do is fire up a joint and he'd appear out of nowhere, ready to toke!

At lunchtime one school day down at George's store, one of the guys pulled out a big fat joint, but it wasn't weed... He had rolled up a very nice looking fatty of pencil shavings in his class before lunch... :confused: When he saw Jay coming down the sidewalk to the store he decided to punish him for all his mooching... He fired up the joint and acted like he was taking a hit and we were all standing around in a circle. Up walks Jay and of course he immediately elbowed his way into the circle and held out his hand for the joint... and of course we eagerly watched as it was handed to him. Well Jay did his usual MEGA hit and then held it in for about a 1/2 second before his face turned a shade somewhere between blue and purple and a bit magenta and he went into a violent coughing fit... of course we laughed our a*s off...! Sure it was cruel and I hope he didn't sustain permanent lung damage, but kids will be kids and that's one anyone there that day will never forget! :rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

pussum said:
That reminds me of a story from when I was younger. Well not YOUNGER but a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time, who is now my fiance, and I went to her company chirstmass party. Her boss had it at her home so it was one of those, be relaxed but professional type things. The party got started and everyone started knocking back shots and what not. Well about three or four hours into one of the girls joked that some weed would hit the spot. Her boss looked at her and started laughing. Well my girlfriend being the bold, but stupid, girl she is piped right up in front of her boss and was like "I got an ounce in the car". They all stoped, looked at her, and were like "ohshit" get it! We were under the assumption that everyone at the table were seasoned smokers but we found out none of them had ever seen weed before.

Except one. . . the boyfriend of the boss. He talked and talked about how he smoked all the time and how he could outsmoke anyone and he was from the hood so he knew all about it and so I asked him what he smoked, as in, things like slang terms for strains. He took it as what part of the plant did he smoke. He told me, and this is totaly true, "I like to smoke the seeds and stems mostly. . . they give a decent buzz". There was my first red flag that I was being lied to. The second came when he couldn't figure out the complexity of the carb on the bowl. So all through the night as we were breaking up **** I was saving the seeds and the stems. After everyone else had left and it was just me, my girl, and the boss and her boyfriend I told him I had a suprise for him and pulled out the bag of seeds and stems. I packed him a massive bong and passed him the lighter. Sensing his pride at stake he took the biggest ******* bong rip I have ever seen come from someone who has never smoked before. Almost maintained his composure but the burning in his lungs over came him and he spewed all over his living room, ran into the bathroom, spewed again and because he was heaving so hard he passed out from the weed and booze and fell asleep. His girl was laughing so hard she almost pissed herself trying to get to the bathroom.

In retro-spec that was kinda mean of me to do, setting him up and all, but it was funny as ****.

Latest posts

Back