Hay guys/gals im back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmy welcome back to MP, If you don't mind me asking how did you get popped?

Phatpharmer

Welcome back Timmy. I would love to know how you got busted? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

If I remember correctly his girlfriend was banging his buddy and they snitched him out or something to that nature.

...Anyways good to see your back Timmy.

welcome back to the show timmy2j's:D .

yes, it was a shame to see you lose those strawberry cough ladies. they were so close to finishing.

tell me, how did you get logged on to mp from lock-down? curious.

now timmy, you can see the true relavance of our #1 rule here, tell no one. later bud.

Thanks for the comments y'all.. Well lets see, i got busted because i broke up with my girl friend and when i did that she went to Austin for a couple weeks thinking that when she was ready shed come back and i take her back.. But she was wrong when she got back her key did not work and there was already another girl home and i was not there. So she went crazy tried to kick my new girl friends butt thin called the 5-0...

Also i had this arrangement with the guards, you see im good at fixing computers and stuff. So they would bring me computers to work on. They eventually gave me a little job doing that, i had a little office to work on them. And in the office was a network jack so i was curious. I jacked a network cable from another office and tried the connection and it worked but needed a password. So i hacked on one of the other office computers and got the passwords and bam i had internet in my little office. Never got cought with it ether.. Cool hu, also i had a few of them would let me get on there phones... I had hook ups in jail.

welcome back timmy ,,,sounds like you had it pretty good :D

Did you ever get to finnish the lemon skunk ?

welcome back timmyjg6 are you gonna start up your "ASK Timmy" thread again?...take care..

LOL, i had it OK in there. Id say better than others you just got to use your brain man.. SURVIVE... And i don't know if i have enough time for a thread.. But if anyone's got any questions you can Post them and ill try my best to answer. LOL, i thought so many people how to grow hydroponics in jail..

Timmyjg6 said:
I had hook ups in jail.

With all that hook up sounds like a Vacation....:hubba:
No Place like a 2 Home..:hubba:

Going to grow or u have that Probat crap and can't.?:eek:

glad to have yea back.;)

Timmyjg6 said:
LOL, i had it OK in there. Id say better than others you just got to use your brain man.. SURVIVE... And i don't know if i have enough time for a thread.. But if anyone's got any questions you can Post them and ill try my best to answer. LOL, i thought so many people how to grow hydroponics in jail..

That the way to Spread the word on growing. And did you stop talking on how one start hydroponics when the deputy on the walk.?;)

Latest posts

Back