Hazephase's Led Organic No-till Grow Journal - 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture update - still slowly in growing since I topped them 2 days ago but looking nice!
I don't know much but how do they look?
Look really nice to me but I am biased LOL

Also I have lowered my light from 3 feet away to 2 feet away :)

Thanks Folks!!

View attachment awesome.jpg

View attachment Beautiful Leaf.jpg

View attachment Beauty.jpg

View attachment FallBehind.jpg

View attachment Great!!.jpg

View attachment GreenGreen.jpg

View attachment IMG_0410.jpg

View attachment Runnerup.jpg

View attachment Toppednow2.JPG

Quick Picture Update:

I was watering every 4-5 days and I watered the girls yesterday around Supper time and soil looks like it's drying on the top faster which is good :)
Looks like I might start watering just a bit every 2-3 days and switching up between:
Day 1: Water
Day 2: Coconut water
Day 3: Tea (EWC/Molasses/yeast/kelp/aloe water)
Day 4: Water
Day 5: Barley SST
Day 6: Water
Day 7: Aloe Water
Day 8: Repeat

Open to advice :)

Girls are starting to recoup from topping and pick up their speed again :)

ONE WEIRD THING:
- I have had one plant who shed seed last and has been behind.
- Has mutated leaf so extra leaf as you can see in some picts
- New Growth is missing a leaf or half a leaf
- Shorter than rest.

Does anyone know why this would be as I bought DNA Genetics which is supposed to top Genetics.

Thx Everyone and HAPPY EASTER!!!
:lama:

View attachment IMG_0470.jpg

View attachment IMG_0469.jpg

View attachment IMG_0468.jpg

View attachment IMG_0466.jpg

View attachment IMG_0464.jpg

View attachment IMG_0463.jpg

Looks like the shock is over and the girls are picking up speed and growing again :)
Thought I would share a picture of each and the temp/humidity levels.

There is one plant that seems to be having trouble,not growing height wise but still have great growth just different size leafs or missing a leaf etc.... also has a leaf with extra leaflet lol

Either way the room is starting to smell nice and the plants seem to be drinking a lot more.
Was watering every 4-5 days and watered 2 nights ago and may have to water tonight.

Thanks Everyone for Following :)

View attachment IMG_0495.jpg

View attachment IMG_0494.jpg

View attachment Monster.jpg

View attachment RnnerUp.jpg

View attachment comefrombehind.jpg

View attachment Behind.jpg

The girls received a nice drink of Aloe Water tonight.
I am now using Citric Acid and letting my tap water sit (soon bubble) for 24 hours before using it.
My PH was 9.1 and I adjusted it to 7.0

Also due to peak season for hydro i was doing 16/8 for light on/off but I am starting tomorrow morning to switch to 18/6 which means they will get an extra 2 hours of light per day for the next 30 days!
Also another great bonus is my missing array should be arriving tomorrow so adding 33% extra light going forward.

Here are some quick pictures and have a wonderful day!

View attachment IMG_0521.jpg

View attachment IMG_0515.jpg

View attachment IMG_0526.jpg

View attachment IMG_0525.jpg

View attachment IMG_0524.jpg

View attachment IMG_0523.jpg

View attachment IMG_0519.jpg

View attachment IMG_0518.jpg

View attachment IMG_0517.jpg

View attachment IMG_0516.jpg

HAPPY 420 Everyone!!!
Also my repaired array came in so now I have my full light in my tent --- finally after 3 weeks of waiting!!!!!

I watered them tonight and I am going to brew some ewc/molasses/yeast/kelp/barely sst with water so I can water them on Sunday and my additional soil which is cooking and waiting for when i transplant in a week or so.

Here are some pictures.
Have a great one everyone!!!

View attachment IMG_0569.jpg

View attachment IMG_0568.jpg

View attachment IMG_0567.jpg

View attachment IMG_0565.jpg

View attachment IMG_0564.jpg

View attachment IMG_0563.jpg

View attachment IMG_0562.jpg

View attachment IMG_0558.jpg

View attachment IMG_0555.jpg

Hello Folks,

It’s been awhile as I have been quite busy with work and trying to order and setup my Veg Tent and light.
Good News - My vent set up has arrived (minus 4 x T5 bulbs which stayed on the truck while I collected someone else’s package…. sucks to be us lol —- good thing is I have 2 lights and currently only need to use one)

Veg SetUp:
3.3 x 3.3 x 6.5 - Mars Hydro Veg Tent
4” Fan and Carbon Filter + timer controller and ducting
(2) - 4Bulb 2ft Fixtures to ensure I cover entire tent with light
Power Bar / Timer
Additional 7 day Timer
3x3 flood tray (arriving by Friday)
Also my plants are taking off again since toping them a second time and adding in my 3rd array of lights!
I have found my mother plant
Straggles the fall behind has ton of new growth and doing amazing
TwinPeaks has jumped over night with two amazing tops on each side stretching out
Others are doing amazing with nice new growth!!
I am either going to be transplanting them into their 15 gallon totes tomorrow or Sunday as I am gone Friday evening into Saturday evening.
They could stay longer in their 2 gallons but I need to clear the room where the soil and totes are to make room for the veg tent.
Once I have the Veg tent set up I will be moving my mother plant in there alone to enjoy and grow!

Thank you all for following and have a great one!!!
HazePhase

View attachment TwinPeaks.jpg

View attachment Momma.jpg

View attachment Thickness.jpg

View attachment Oneside.jpg

View attachment FreshGrowth.jpg

View attachment Scraggles.jpg

View attachment VegSetUp.jpg

Looking very nice my friend keep up the excellent work :48:

Hello Friends,

It's been a busy weekend and I finally have time to do a quick update.
I've transplanted all my plants minus one which is the mother plant which I will be doing tonight.
The reason for the delay for this plant is due to this weekend being swamped and not being able to finish setting up my 3x3 tent. (Tonight will be the final tent set up + mother transplant + Scrogco screens put on my others in 5x5 tent)

Now back to what's been done for this current update.
I've been able to get 5of6 of them transplanted. I was originally going to be doing 4 plants only in my 5x5 but I will only need one mother so I put #5 in the middle, raised up in a 10 gallon pot :) The more the merrier :)

I transplanted them on Friday morning and set up my 3x3 tent only. Today fixed up the filter, fan and ducts + 1 T5 figure and 1 more to go tonight :)

Here are some pictures.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you for following along.

I will update once the mother and other text are good to go - girls are up in 30 minutes
:)

HazePhase

View attachment IMG_0249.jpg

View attachment IMG_0251.jpg

View attachment IMG_0252.jpg

View attachment IMG_0253.jpg

View attachment IMG_0254.jpg

View attachment IMG_0255.jpg

View attachment IMG_0256.jpg

Thx Rosebud!
Adding SCROG screen and lollipopping tonight.
Flipping to flower probably next Monday - Friday at some point.
Yahoo!!

Hello Folks,

Alright so here is a point form update of what’s been done:
- Set up my 3x3 Veg Tent which includes:
-small clip fans X 2 (one on top of light and other blowing on mother plant)
-Clone King 36 site machine
-4” intake fan with Carbon Filter (Fan sits on top of tent to free up room)
-3x3 Flood Tray
-2 x2 foot 4 bulb T5 light systems
- Set up a 18” Fan attached to the ceiling of my 5x5 tent for air circulation and strengthening plants
- Transplanted the mom into her 20 gallon smart pot and moved under T5’s in 3x3 tent
- Installed 4x Scrogco Screens and trained plants in Flower Tent
- Since I have extra plant I tied it down to the itself to replicate the screen formation
- Lollipopped all my plants (first time)
- Took clones for my first time and had 4 good looking ones that are now in my Clone King 36
- Watered Plants with Barley SST a few days ago and watered again regular water last night
- Have some soil cooking left over that I need to water

That is everything up to date.

Tomorrow is going to mark Week 7 since they broke through the soil and I am going to flip the switch and add the other 6 Cobs to the equation 3,000K lights and get this party started into Flower Power!

Flower time is 9 weeks on average and I am planning for 10 weeks in case.

This will leave me 4.5 weeks to Harvest, Dry, Trim, Cure so I can bring it with me on my trip to BC and Alberta!!!!!!

I will leave my mother Veg until I get back (have a friend water her 2-3 times a week while away) then I will be taking clones off of her for a SOG - 15 plant grow for faster harvest and to start a new strain :)

I’ve added some pictures of my clones, plants in screens and tied down and my mother plant under the T5.

One thing to note if ordering a 3x3 flood tray for a 3x3 tent it’s actually 41 inches when you equate for the lip and edge of it…. fun times… I had to cut this hard plastic off and then sand down the edges and now it’s in there! :)

If you have any questions or want any other pictures please let me know.

Have a great day everyone!
(sorry tried to condense)

HazePhase

View attachment GroupPhoto.jpg

View attachment IMG_0861.jpg

View attachment IMG_0860.jpg

View attachment TieDown.jpg

View attachment IMG_0858.jpg

View attachment IMG_0857.jpg

View attachment CloneCloseUp.jpg

View attachment CloneUnderLight.jpg

View attachment Mother.jpg

Thought it was time for a quick update.
today at 5pm will mark officially 7 days of all 12 cobs light and 12/12 lighting.

Small hairs starting to show however two days ago i trimmed everything that was in the shade under the screen which was quite a lot.

From just pruning under the screen I was able to make 14 clones from it - see pictures (this is second attempt doing this ever and first time i didn't do it right so looking forward to this round)

I have added since last post:

• Soil Inoculant
  • Red Wigglers
  • 12/12 lighting
  • All 12 Cobs on

What's new coming up?

• letting plants grow now, no more training unless fan leafs to push under.
  • Starting new herb tea for flowering which will includes Bat Guano, Kelp/alfalfa/crab meal, humic acid, EWC, molasses
  • Adding a top cover to 20 gallon mother which has several types of clover, fenugreek, peas, buckwheat etc...
  • Will be adding seeding for this so it's growing naturally to provide and control nutrient uptake :)
  • Continued pruning under screen and supporting top cola's if needed
  • Blue corn SST to be rotated with Alfalfa SST a few times in flower
  • Debating about buying some Vero18 1750k LED's to add to my current set up and also thinking about adding one more rail for a total of 16 cobs and 4 rails.

Thank you to everyone who has been following along.
The girls are getting big and every day!!

Heard week 3 and week 8 are magical in flower so starting week 2 and I already feel like it's magical :)

Enjoying the growing life!!
Have a great Friday everyone!

View attachment IMG_0995.jpg

View attachment IMG_0994.jpg

View attachment IMG_0993.jpg

View attachment IMG_0992.jpg

View attachment IMG_0990.jpg

View attachment IMG_0989.jpg

View attachment IMG_0959.jpg

Sorry to those that are actually following along, it's been awhile as I've been busy with plants, life and work :)

It's day 23 of flower and I am done training them under the screen.
Everything was even however there is one plant where the main branches took off so they are about 5 inches higher than the rest.
I know I am to have a completely even Canopy but there is no other way to get it to do this at this time and it's only a few tops so I will just try and make sure they don't case too much shadow on the areas below.

I've been following a:
Water/Water/Tea/Water/Water/Tea/Water/Water/SST -- type of watering cycle.

My teas are in a previous post but now include Bat Guano to help with flowering as it's Phosphorus heavy.
(Molasses/kelpmeal/crabmeal/alfalfameal/EWC/RockDust/HumicAcid/BatGuano)

They have been trimmed and pruned and I could probably take off a bit more but I am going to leave it as I've been doing a few days and one big day so I don't want to stress them anymore.
I've never cloned before so when I was pruning I ended up with 19 clones in my Clone King which are coming along nicely :) - pictures attached.

I will end up with some smaller buds below but this is my first grow and I wanted to see how everything grows and how I can learn to prune and trim for next go around.

My mother plant has been tied down now as she was getting too big and she has till August 15th till I take clones from her for my next cycle :)

Well I think that is everything.
Here are some pictures.

Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you for following along!
HazePhase

View attachment IMG_1107.jpg

View attachment IMG_1106.jpg

View attachment IMG_1105.jpg

View attachment IMG_1103.jpg

View attachment IMG_1104.jpg

View attachment IMG_1102.jpg

View attachment IMG_1101.jpg

View attachment IMG_1090.jpg

View attachment IMG_1089.jpg

View attachment IMG_1084.jpg

That looks awesome haze. Tons of budsites

Hello Everyone,

It’s been quite a while since I have made a post so I thought it was due and I finally have time.

I am on day 43 of flowering.
- Says it should be 9 weeks but I am allowing for 10 weeks so I am 43/70 days.

I will try and keep this organized:

Watering schedule is every second day about 10 gallons of water and goes as follows:
(Water, Water, Tea, Water, Water, Tea ---- etc…..)
- Also been adding in a soil inoculant every 3rd week where I sprinkle it on the top of the soil and then water
- Other than that added a top layer of Shrimp Compost/Mushroom Compost and EWC

I’ve added 8 new lights to my array – 1750k spectrum which is supposed to replicate the sunrise and sunset which is supposed to save a week off flowering and increase bud size by 30% (we shall see).
- This light is set to come up 20 minutes before my normal lights an stay on 20 minutes longer.

I have too many pictures to add so I will do my best to try and have a mix of:
- Tops views scrogs
- New lights
- Clones I made for fun as first time and wanted to practice (off trimming SCROG)
- Buds
With my normal lights I had the intensity at 7/11 and for the last 3 weeks of flowering I have them ramped up to 9.5/11

Besides that to those who are following know that I am growing a mother plant in another tent so that I can take clones for my next cycle of SOG ---- want to try all different types of grows – so excited.
- I have added a photo of the mother as well which is getting quite big!!!! I ended up watering and waking up to half the plant bending and snapping down the main stem into the soil in half… however a little string and duct tape and she has all new life – amazing how resilient these girls are J

Well that is all for now, I hope everyone enjoyed the update and I will try and stay on top of things J

All the best!!!!!!!

View attachment topmoremature.jpg

View attachment topimagebud.jpg

View attachment mother.jpg

View attachment lights with reds.jpg

View attachment fatterbuds.jpg

View attachment Clones.jpg

View attachment budpic6.jpg

View attachment budpic4.jpg

View attachment budpic2.jpg

View attachment budpic.jpg

Looking really good buddy everyone looks real healthy