Advertise On Marijuana Passion

HBO series deadwood

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Guest
The Mrs. gave me all 3 seasons of deadwood, 18 discs, for my BD. Watched the opener last night, Gonna be good I can tell!! Hey whats the OG stand for in Larry's, they don't let me out much, Outrageous Ganja !!! Outdoor Grown??? Original Gangsta sheesh i'm just blanked.
 
R

Roddy

Guest
You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
I hve heard it is Ocean Grown but I think there is a cpl different answers to that question depending on who you ask.
 

hero4u2b

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
601
Reaction score
13
I have always heard original gansta , at least for the term OG...
 

cubby

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
1,303
Original Genetics, from what I hear.
 

Jibber

Active Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
11
I've only seen the first season, but I was thoroughly impressed....good stuff!
 
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Guest
Roddy said:
You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!
I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol
 
R

Roddy

Guest
SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol
If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!
 
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Guest
Roddy said:
If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!
Deadwood's real good. Calamity slays me, what a charecter. Disc 3 tonight, 16 to go!! We rented the sapranos, every episode!! twice lol. Lovin some of the new smoke.
 

Latest posts

Top