Advertise On Marijuana Passion

HBO series deadwood

S

SKAGITMAGIC

The Mrs. gave me all 3 seasons of deadwood, 18 discs, for my BD. Watched the opener last night, Gonna be good I can tell!! Hey whats the OG stand for in Larry's, they don't let me out much, Outrageous Ganja !!! Outdoor Grown??? Original Gangsta sheesh i'm just blanked.

R

Roddy

You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
I hve heard it is Ocean Grown but I think there is a cpl different answers to that question depending on who you ask.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
I have always heard original gansta , at least for the term OG...

cubby

Reaction score
Original Genetics, from what I hear.

Jibber

Reaction score
I've only seen the first season, but I was thoroughly impressed....good stuff!

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Roddy said:
You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!
I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol

R

Roddy

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol
If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Roddy said:
If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!
Deadwood's real good. Calamity slays me, what a charecter. Disc 3 tonight, 16 to go!! We rented the sapranos, every episode!! twice lol. Lovin some of the new smoke.

Latest posts