HBO series deadwood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

The Mrs. gave me all 3 seasons of deadwood, 18 discs, for my BD. Watched the opener last night, Gonna be good I can tell!! Hey whats the OG stand for in Larry's, they don't let me out much, Outrageous Ganja !!! Outdoor Grown??? Original Gangsta sheesh i'm just blanked.

You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!

I hve heard it is Ocean Grown but I think there is a cpl different answers to that question depending on who you ask.

I have always heard original gansta , at least for the term OG...

Original Genetics, from what I hear.

I've only seen the first season, but I was thoroughly impressed....good stuff!

Roddy said:
You've never watched Deadwood??? Awesome series, rated right up there with Sopranos!! It's running again on HBO, been watching again!

I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've never had HBO!!, I've never seen a Simpson's, or a Seinfield, or a South Park. I used to watch the Gong Show though!! lol

If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!

Roddy said:
If you like Deadwood, get the complete Sopranos collection, awesome mafia based series that was also on HBO!

Deadwood's real good. Calamity slays me, what a charecter. Disc 3 tonight, 16 to go!! We rented the sapranos, every episode!! twice lol. Lovin some of the new smoke.

Latest posts

Back