Headsup for all the new members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everybody know that if a word gets deleted it is usually not a staff member doing it. If you see where you typed in a word and **** appears it is the work of the filters on the site. Don't get offended and think you are being over moderated cause your not! At least most of the time. I am here for fun and to keep the coffee warm.. But, like most of us when we have had a bit to much to smoke or liquid refreshment, we sometimes get a bit carried away.

I am on another site with some here and there are absolutely no rules and in all the time I have been there not ONE cross word had been spoken. I hope we can keep it that way here. It is to much work to run around playing baby sitter and frankly I am past it.

You know him.....look in the mirror.......

giphy.gif

I got a word deleted this morning.....I was substituting a word for another word the made the point and the filters deleted it as well. Don't anybody get upset if that happens. I just laugh it off and move on. Gosh darn it.....

My normal language would make a sailor blush. It is hard but I'm trying......

Latest posts

Back