Headsup for all the new members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a word deleted this morning.....I was substituting a word for another word the made the point and the filters deleted it as well. Don't anybody get upset if that happens. I just laugh it off and move on. Gosh darn it.....

My normal language would make a sailor blush. It is hard but I'm trying......

just wait until I see Mrs Putembk , some gold or silver from you to me might prevent you from getting into trouble

jus sayin’

For alla youse new-to-here buddies, I put my Old Time Management hat on back There and laid it all out.

You may want to take a dekko at it.

I really have no problem whatsoever with dots appearing here: Just talk like Roman Maroni.

"You cannot bullshtein me! Ima gonna rip offa you bells, and shove them uppa you ice-a-hole! You bastages better behave or you will find your fargin bells in a sling."

I put Clumsy up as an avatar. Clumsy is my nearest neighbor's pet 50-fargin-pound Great White turkey.

In that pic you see, he is standing flatfooted and looking in our dining room window. Yes, he is that big. My grandling loves Big Bird. And Clumsy came over to visit while Jadey was here.

BIG BIRD AS EVER WAS!!

She walked up to him, buried her arms in his chest to hug him, they reached up to pull his nose-thing. Clumsy never moved while the little girl abused him. Then, she laughed happily in his face -- and he responded with a loud turkey gobble.

Jadey screamed in laughter. Wot a pair they made. I am gonna see if I can find the pics. Hold on for a minnit...

OK, I am back. Note that the monster turkey never moved a muscle while the baby climbed all over him.
jade quad.jpg

To get a tad clearer idea of how big that sucker is... compare his length to how tall Jadey is. Fargin turkey is four feet long!!

Oh, jeez. Long as I am at it, I just GOTTA pass on an event that occurred at the Chateau:

A TV guy was installing a dish on my house. He was wearing a blue coverall, working busily while kneeling on the lawn.

Unbeknownst to him, Clumsy came walking up from behind. Note: BLUE is "lady color" in Turkey-think. Red is "boy color".

Clumsy saw nothing but yummy blue. So he comes up behind the unaware dude and leaps up on his back, knocking him flat!!

The guy rolls over in surprise and panic, and screams bloody murder when he sees the giant white monster that flattened him.

He gets up and runs for his truck, yelling. They had to send another guy. O raffs.

Quick ? - Some of my posts (but not all) state that they are invisible until a mod approves them - how does that work, like certain amount of time for good behavior so some sort of keyword trigger? Just trying to understand some of the site features

Latest posts

Back