Heal's grow # 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:smoke1: :smoke1: Greetings...LOL
Just wanted to update everyone who has watched my grows. This is special because I ordered Thai X Skunk for my first seed order. 10 seeds and previous plants turned out to be male so they got the chop.
This last seed of Thai X Skunk is a female and was gifted to my sister's outdoor garden.
She Loves Skunk and I did tell her she has to share this girl with big sis cause she has been trouble to get.. I got 3 more seeds hoping for a girl or two next year this time for outdoor grow. She is tall and lanky sativa dominate and needs that sunshine.. No pic at this time. I forgot to take a pic when I was there so I will do it later when my sis gets back from Hawaii after the 5th.
I will be starting a test grow with some seeds starting up around the 4th of July so will be adding that to. :D TCVG seeds A1's well that's it for now.
Love n Hugs
Heal

warming the beans

DSC00982.JPG

Hey again, this isn't a real good pic
was done with camera phone
Indiana Bubble Gum- She is the tallest
and Bazooka Bubble Gum

Image06262011174910.JPG

:holysheep: Yeppers Grow Grow Grow as she plants a little seed, and sprouts a little green mojo
click on pic to see the little one in the middle pic seems to be a little deformed and hoping this
goes away with the next set of leaves. pic 3 is Indiana Bubble Gum,, sorry these pics were taken
with my cell phone cause I don't remember where I put my battery charger for the Sony

IMG00247.JPG

IMG00256.JPG

IMG00248.JPG

cause I don't remember where I put my battery charger for the Sony

:giggle: you stoner

that 2nd little one will be just fine..:heart: on her and she will return the favor with great Flavor:aok:

take care and be safe

yep I am a stoner.. a weed plant picture in veg.
Here's a picture of the soap I made today. Honey Almond Oatmeal...and of course Goat Milk

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01076.JPG

If you wash someone mouth out with that soap, do they like the taste?:huh:

thanks guys but soap is soap and 4u if ya needs some<< I got plenty..

Tehehe

I need some soap. . . . and by soap I'm mean cannabutter :( cant wait till harvest

sweet soap...seems like a fun thing to get into. I'm sure the wife would love it. Have any good tutorials you recommend?

burner, I bought books (Susan Miller Cavitch) and went to the library and found some YouTube tutorials of good use.. self taught

We are adding goats to our mini-homestead soon, and I"m SO wanting to try soap and cheese from the milk.

Pulling up a milkcrate to follow along with your grow.

cool bean SunWolf, the milk is awesome tasting and I am honest I'm not a fan of the Goat Cheese, I cook with it and makes my soaps. I got a friend who is gonna use my milk to make cheese so I can learn.
Goat meat is also good. I have tried it Jamacian, used curry in it. Still not bad flavor.

Gotta upload a couple pictures for you folks in a bit.
Thanks for .:) in

Cool thanks Heal, seems like it will make for a fun fall/winter project

Burner, that is when I did all my studying. So far it has been fun. I enjoy making, demonstrating and selling soaps at festivals. Might pick up some fairs and even thought of flea mkt.

what you came to see, sorry didn't really get great shots today

Flower pic #1 Triangle kush #2 Kandy Kush #3 Moondawg #4 Indiana Bubble Gum

DSC01106.JPG

DSC01104.JPG

DSC01099.JPG

DSC01098.JPG

looking good Girl..I wanna try that Kandi Kush...Have ya smoked any her yet?

Keep up the great work...and have ya thaught about listing soaps on Ebay?..I would think that the price in shipping would hurt the profits?

Hi 4u, haven't tried Kandy yet, but she is producing very nice buds. gonna run her a.gain. took a clone from her so I got more to come from her.

Ebay has to many soapers there., they charge for usage of the site and get percentage, customer has to pay shipping. I have a free (webs.com) web site but haven't really started using it as I am still building it.

Latest posts

Back