Heat gun vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
One of my dispensaries in San Francisco (in 2000) had a vaporizer that was a big borosilicate bong with a heat gun that blew hot air into the bowl, filling the chamber with one potent bong rip. Do any of you use a heat gun (presumably set at 315 degrees F)? I wanna hear from folks who have used it before I buy one myself.

(San Franciscans may remember the dispensary to which I refer, on Mission near the 16th and Mission BART station.)

Ive never used a heat gun but 315 is def way to low to vaoprize thc... pretty sure you need to be at 355+...

I find my volcano works best set in the 360-375 area...

Wow, was I off by a mile. I looked up "boiling point of THC" on Google and got several wildly disparate results. I got 315 °F from the THC article on Wikipedia, but the Cannabis (drug) article says 390.4 °F at 760 mmHg pressure in a vaporizer. And that vaporizers usually heat to 365–410 °F (185–210 °C).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)#Routes_of_administration

In addition I found an old thread from this site that says 392 °F.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-47520.html

:confused:

:rofl: put the bong down and step away very slowly YYZ...lol. jk. By the by :ciao: YYZ Skinhead.

I recently bought a heat gun for other reasons.....now I can try and use it to smoke bong hits......:D. Nice.

7greeneyes said:
:rofl: put the bong down and step away very slowly YYZ...lol. jk. By the by :ciao: YYZ Skinhead.
(coff coff hold) How did you (exhale like a semi exhaust) know I was (bubble bubble bubble) holding a bong (explosive coughing)?:bong2::bongin::bong1:

Latest posts

Back