Heavy Duty Fruity, California Hash plant,Bubba kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to show you what I have going on at the current moment I have six plants going right now 4 heavy duty fruity from th seeds, one california hash plant from dina fem, and a bubba kush from green house seeds. Some are different ages but I think the tallest ones are three weeks old now I have everything in a secret jardin 4x4 under a 600 watt mh currently and want to thank jaam for helping get up and running once again thanks for everything man :)

View attachment GEDC9683.jpg

View attachment GEDC9674.jpg

View attachment GEDC9675.jpg

View attachment GEDC9676.jpg

Your plants look good Lowryder, nice and healthy.

Thanks man that means alot this is my first run in four or five years so yea but thanks bro :)

Just like riding a bicycle right. It all comes back pretty quick.

Just like riding a bicycle right. It all comes back pretty quick.

yeah i felt rusty doing my new grow, that feeling went away as i proceed. glad to join the show

Oh how exciting.--a new tent and new strains! I think that you are going to like the photoperiod plants. While they are somewhat different, you had great autos grows and no reason that this grow should not be stellar. Your plants look green and healthy and happy. And now you can learn to clone!

haha thanks for all the kind comments guys gotta love this place :) and yes thg I am already loving it never been able to veg a plant out really so that has been nice and yes am def looking forward to cloning really want to do a sog that seems like it would be fun

Looking nice bro I am looking forward to seeing more pics look like some health ladies.

Some happy looking plants ya got there!! Green Mojo!!
:48:

thanks all for all the kind comments guys I do have a picture update for you guys since today was a water day. Here we are it looks like I have three female heavy duty fruitys and one male which i will be making seeds with on this run, also the california hash plant is also popping out hairs so four females out of six i really cant complain. I am sure the bubba kush will turn out to be a female too there were fem seeds but its never a guarantee the bubba kush came out really funky when it sprouted and it took a while to get things going for it but it looks as if it will be alright :)

View attachment GEDC9713.jpg

View attachment GEDC9716.jpg

View attachment GEDC9717.jpg

View attachment GEDC9724.jpg

View attachment GEDC9727.jpg

View attachment GEDC9729.jpg

View attachment GEDC9704.jpg

Ehhh things have been better... we had to put our bulldog to sleep last week... he had just turned 5... :(

damn man sorry to hear about that dogs are family man and I sadly do know how that is. Hopefully heres to better days right around the corner man :48:

Latest posts

Back