Heavy feeding /General feeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know soil growing but according to my grow bible, yu are actually having either a P or K deficiency. Since yu are giving them those very nutes makes me suspect that either yu are not giving nearly enough for the flower growing which will rob mobile nutes from the leaves or yu are having a nute lockout for some reason. Go back and have a close look at how to feed with those ferts. (a stupid question for ya.) are yu sure yu are giving them tablespoons (Tbsp) and not confusing that with teaspoons(tsp)? I did that one time on my measuring cup. I was looking at Tbsp and thinking tsp and gave way too much, and had to seriously dilute. Yu may need to up that nute regimen considerably.

hero4u2b said:
every other watering. which is every other day..

How much water are you giving them? If you are watering every other day I think you may be over watering unless you have some HUGE plants.

I also just read that if yu are using hard water or water that is softened with salt that yu can have a nute lockout, and that will cause the deficiencies that yu may be seeing...Where are the leaves showing the problems? what color are the stems?

Latest posts

Back