Height question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjaman143

Reaction score
Does weed have different growth rate and height coz its been 3 days since my weed grew and its still an inch tall is my growing up of weed so slow?? sry fr my bad english

Yes and it can depend on the variety you are growing, what it is growing in and the lights you have. Let us know more about your situation. and welcome to MP.

thanks, its my first time growing weed and i dont have lights i only put it outside of my house

Is it winter where you are? they need lots of light, good soil, and fresh warm air.

im frm philippines.. i dont know what soil to use my soil is just an ordinary soil i only put it outside the house for sunlight.

Marijuana does a lot better if you have a good soil you would buy at a garden center or a place that sells flowers.

So you are growing outdoors in a container? If that is the case then some good potting soil will help tremendously. You are getting less than 12 hrs of daylight; this will definitely be problem.

Actually if he is in the Philippenes then it is the height of the summer there as they are below the equator. Growing outside shouldn't be an issue other than heat. If you can get good soil that is definitely important. If you are outside of the city and you can't get good comercial soil, you can go out into the forest area and dig up some nice soil from beneath areas of decaying leaf debris. This soil will have nice microbial activity for breaking down the compost material. The downside of that is that there can be plant eating pests as well.

Latest posts

Back