Helicopters!!!!111

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yung buddha

Reaction score
yo but seriously whats the chances of da fuzz spotting a couple plants in a small plot?? i cant tell if theres a real threat or its just the man propagandizing his one big Rappy Frappy bust every 6 monthes you know? Surely some are DEA double agents working with "the movement"?? yeah??? :hubba:

Always a chance........

But what else are you talking about?

Yo all I'm sayin' is that you have got to figure there are some pro-legalization folks workin' at the DEA on our side sabotaging the process...what I'm gettin' that is that the gov't makes it seem easier to get nabbed that is in reality but who knows man...

Huh....I don't get what you are trying to say yung buddha.

I don't grow cuz every time I hear Helicopters, i am like dude they are over my house. So i well just stick to getting dubs at a time. hahahaha

hey everone i got a plant and i need some opnions.. m or f....??? chek out my thread titled new grower seeking some info i appreciate it thx..

Hey there yung Budd,
Nobody would really like to hear the sound of the helicopters getting to close, or even the sound of a cops radio cracklin near by, I mean go figuere it.
So I can see where you are coming from. One never really knows about who is doing what, ya just gotta watch your backside cowboy.
Two things that we seriously shy away from here is talking about religion, and Politics, I made that error a couple times, you know standing on my soapbox, but now I realize that it can set up arguements to easily, and here we enjoy peace, and one another.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yo sometimes once im sittin' on the soapbox i can't help but stand up and look around if you know what i mean...but I'm probly safe they ain't got nothin' on me bebe! I'm more concerned about a possible male developing...I'll post a picture before i chop it down.

Roots Dog said:
Huh....I don't get what you are trying to say yung buddha.

I don't grow cuz every time I hear Helicopters, i am like dude they are over my house. So i well just stick to getting dubs at a time. hahahaha

Actually IMHO it is safer to grow ones own than get from the street. The quality is 1000X better, you know exactly what it is and whats in it. and you don't have to transport it VIA car.
Yes, being a farmer means a certain degree of hermeticism. but....you end up gaining other cool farmer freinds that share the same passion. I have a guerrilla freind I hook up with clones and seeds in return hooks me up with homegrown kick butt bud every fall. I never see his grow he never sees mine...but we both know. but say that a "freind" hooked us up. ;)
but if you cannot keep lips sealed and keep the grow so stealth (had people stand next to my grow and not know). Then by all means do not grow.

^ mutt is dead right, weed where i live is AWFUL, and to get hold of it you have to talk to generally undesirable people

im also attracted to the price, where i live you can pay upward of £130 per ounce, for not much more than the cost of 2 oz you can set up a 10 plant grow room!

hey im all with you...growing for me...is like creating christmas...and santa is weed...buying weed sucks...thugs and buttheads just dish out crappy polinated female shwag with seeds in it and pull bullcrap like that...growing gives power to the enlightened ones...not the greedy ruffian...cops like it that way because it keeps the negative stereotype alive and makes their job easier you know???

im right under a flight path for some helicopter tour of the DAM so the ghetto bird dont come around much unless some thing bad happens oh and plus we live in the ''nicer'' part of town not much crime over here Helicopters pass by like every 5 mins no joke and i can tell the diff betwen the tour helicopters and the ghetto bird i still get nervous when the ghetto bird passes..

Them coppers have things calls FLAIRS and they can spot high pressure lights thats being used indoors they have caught a few grows this way ... outdoors i wouldent worry about choppers spoting it, if theres other green life about it would be very hard to tell the diffrence plus u will be no were near it if it is found lol

yeah but marijane plants give off alot more heat than normal green life thats how this guy got busted by me but he had like a little farm plot with like over a 100 plants so...

Latest posts

Back