helicopters YIKES!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcr6bk

Reaction score
you know how some police copters can sense the heat i have alot of cop helicopters fly right over my room should i be worried about my 400 watt hps light i havent hooked it up because ive been worried. Didnt know if it got hot enough in there to worry about?

gcr6bk said:
you know how some police copters can sense the heat i have alot of cop helicopters fly right over my room should i be worried about my 400 watt hps light i havent hooked it up because ive been worried. Didnt know if it got hot enough in there to worry about?
Hey man, were those copters black, man? Dudes in suits.

That shit's only in the movies man. A 200 plant forest in the back yard? Yeah. They might see it.

One 400 Watt light in a place? Naw. It's not quite that bad yet man.

Of course, if the man wants you for something anyway, then they might be lookin for an excuse.

Other than that man, put one in each corner of your living room man. Pay your electric bill the same day it's due.

Use a damn good air cleaner. No sense in advertising.

Have fun and laugh a lot. It'll enable you to get as old as me. That's how I did it.

YEah man i agree with Stoney, and even if they did have that shit on there helicopters, dont you think they would try to snipe all the big grows first? is it really worth the court time/ money to raid your house for like 1-10 plants ...not likely bro... jus chill grow your herbs and enjoy lol!

There are lots of regular household appliances that use more juice, like a microwave (1,000 watts) and an elec space heater (1,500).

Besides, infa-red detects HEAT, not electricity.

I had a 3,500 watt growroom for years and copters flying over all the ******* time; never had a prob with them.

Cops don't use infared to find grow rooms (in fact they're prohibited by law to do so). If they have a suspicion that a growroom is located at a certain location due to other factors such as lots of foot traffic (lots of people coming over for a few minutes then leaving) or a "tip" they will use infared along with surveilence and elec. usage.

Most cops don't sweat personal grows. One reason is a lot of juries won't convict.
So they target commercial grow ops.

yah holy crap! thats alotta watts! Thanks!

also what could i do or use to hang a 400 watt hps light in a closet?

i went to my local hardware store and purchased some small chain and s hooks. easy as that.

if they ewanted you, theyd have you, look what they did to kennedy right under our noses?(yours, im only 16,lol) shit, ive seen life detectors for civi use that can spot a deer from 1000yds in less then ideal conditons while on the move, and thats what we can own, imagine what they have?, as long as your not selling, and if you are, not to anyone under id say 25, youll be fine if they do catch you, especially if your grow room isnt a fire hazard, and its done with professional stealtheinessness.

life detectors pick up the heat living things/mechanical things put off, they dont even have to be lights, say your running an engine, itll see the heat from the engine, or if your biking, itll see the bearings because there hot, damn, imagin having sex and them recording you in InfaREd,lol

Latest posts

Back