Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 41.
Most of the powdery mildew is gone, very little traces left but I am spraying peroxide every 2 or 3 days. Banana bomb is the one with those long colas on it. It never had mildew at all. Too bad I found that herm flower on it or I would have clones of it.
Hella jelly is plugging along and fattening up
And is as Frost covered as before. The candy smell is thick.
20 days left. And I need to do is defoliate one more time and push on through.View attachment 334997View attachment 334998View attachment 334999View attachment 335000View attachment 335001View attachment 335002
Really nice looking plants

All scrapped at day 50. Saved what I could but all in all, most is too eaten up with PM. I sanitized the tent and equipment and moved in my little vegging plants.
Bad experience this grow, and if I have the same issue this grow, I will pause for a month and let the spores die. I may even scrap my tents off needs be.

All scrapped at day 50. Saved what I could but all in all, most is too eaten up with PM. I sanitized the tent and equipment and moved in my little vegging plants.
Bad experience this grow, and if I have the same issue this grow, I will pause for a month and let the spores die. I may even scrap my tents off needs be.
Sorry to hear … man that sucks

Sorry to hear that lesso. 🙁

Not sure how your weather is but it’s been 70-90 percent humidity outside for a while. The only way I could keep my VPD range was to add a dehumidifier to my tent. This is a room model and pulls 65 watts and only drops humidity like 1 point. BUT it also puts out the heat of a 60 watt lightbulb and by raising the temp like 2 degrees it changes the VPD for the better so the plants breathe better at night…for my basement tent. The basement itself is hovering between 62-70 percent humidity and I can only use the finished side which runs like 61 if I don’t run a 4000sq ft dehumidifier. At night it’s in the finished room with the plants in addition to the one in the tent and I set it for 55.

it happens to many a ganja farmer who grows long enough , it’s a hard pill to swallow and a tough lesson to learn

keep your chin up Amigo , the best is yet to come

Sht happens my friend.. I know exactly how you feel... lost everything 2 times late flowering. Humidity is a fkin pain, I'm using 2x dehumidifiers 270w each in my grow room when humidity skyrocket up to 95-99% outside and still managed to catch some PM early .

I just went and ordered a third AC Infinity fan so instead of one top and one bottom I will have two daisy chained for the top. PM scares me more than anything else

Not sure how your weather is but it’s been 70-90 percent humidity outside for a while. The only way I could keep my VPD range was to add a dehumidifier to my tent. This is a room model and pulls 65 watts and only drops humidity like 1 point. BUT it also puts out the heat of a 60 watt lightbulb and by raising the temp like 2 degrees it changes the VPD for the better so the plants breathe better at night…for my basement tent. The basement itself is hovering between 62-70 percent humidity and I can only use the finished side which runs like 61 if I don’t run a 4000sq ft dehumidifier. At night it’s in the finished room with the plants in addition to the one in the tent and I set it for 55.
@boo let me borrow his. It has helped

Latest posts

Back